Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Physicians and Nurses

  1. #1
    Leads by example

    User Info Menu

    Default Physicians and Nurses

    I was perusing their respective websites and havenít found anything to indicate they are anti vaccine or mandate.

    https://www.cpso.on.ca/

    https://www.ona.org/

    I would assume that our frontline healthcare workers would surely speak up en masse if the vaccine was as dangerous as some believe or as inadequate as some believe.

    If there was some sinister actions at work here, I doubt that it would influence the majority of these workers. In fact they should be consulted more on their data based evidence and their opinions should be respected. We should be listening to these folks a lot more then the media.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #2
    Loyal Member

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdbuff View Post
    I was perusing their respective websites and haven’t found anything to indicate they are anti vaccine or mandate.

    https://www.cpso.on.ca/

    https://www.ona.org/

    I would assume that our frontline healthcare workers would surely speak up en masse if the vaccine was as dangerous as some believe or as inadequate as some believe.

    If there was some sinister actions at work here, I doubt that it would influence the majority of these workers. In fact they should be consulted more on their data based evidence and their opinions should be respected. We should be listening to these folks a lot more then the media.
    You can speak up all you want. if the media won't cover it your voice goes unheard

  4. #3
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    About 20 thousand alone in Quebec had been threatened in September.

    Vax or out .

    Those people never got heard.
    Many got it to keep their careers.

    Sad reality


    Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Leads by example

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishfood View Post
    About 20 thousand alone in Quebec had been threatened in September.

    Vax or out .

    Those people never got heard.
    Many got it to keep their careers.

    Sad reality


    Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
    20k nurses threatened is no joke. I can’t help but wonder, with those numbers why they wouldn’t have made some noise. We have less than 20k protesting in Ottawa and look at the coverage.

  6. #5
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdbuff View Post
    20k nurses threatened is no joke. I can’t help but wonder, with those numbers why they wouldn’t have made some noise. We have less than 20k protesting in Ottawa and look at the coverage.
    Doctor just on the telly, he will be having a counter demonstration along with other health care workers near Queen Park to show their displeasure at nurses getting threatened while on coffee breaks and to stand up for the rights of patients in the nearby 5 major hospitals
    some of whom will be people dying of cancer and now people getting operations cancelled because possibility of problems.

  7. #6
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdbuff View Post
    20k nurses threatened is no joke. I canít help but wonder, with those numbers why they wouldnít have made some noise. We have less than 20k protesting in Ottawa and look at the coverage.
    The Doctors who have spoken have been silenced and stripped of their medical licenses.

    They always say because they are giving misleading or false information, then like I have said they don't give anything other than that.

    Yet it's ok for the government to mislead and misrepresented the numbers.

    Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fishfood; February 4th, 2022 at 03:18 PM.

  8. #7
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    Doctor just on the telly, he will be having a counter demonstration along with other health care workers near Queen Park to show their displeasure at nurses getting threatened while on coffee breaks and to stand up for the rights of patients in the nearby 5 major hospitals
    some of whom will be people dying of cancer and now people getting operations cancelled because possibility of problems.
    Sad the counter protest is about a few people who have abused the health care workers.

    Why not the counter protest the evidence and science we should be following lol.

    Like the counter protest in Ottawa for them to go home.

    Why not counter protest with facts about why the vaccine pass should stay in place.

    That is the counter part to defend the science the evidence to keep these in place.


    But they never really have any of that. Lol.

    Just call them names because you don't believe in what they believe.

    Ps the majority of the protesters love the health care workers. A few bad apples and the counter protest is to defend the workers not about the virus or mandates and the reasons they are in place.



    Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fishfood; February 4th, 2022 at 03:26 PM.

  9. #8
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    What really surprises me is the resistance to vaccinations by front line health care workers.....MD's included. Those folks are in the thick of it watching people literally take their last breath. Granted,90% of Sars2Cov-19 deaths are from co-morbidities people already have before they went to hospital,but,to me,it would be like patrolling highways,streets and back roads without soft body armor. It ain't happenin'. I'll never understand why they'd do it.
    How come there's a handicap parking space in front of the liquor store?

  10. #9
    Leads by example

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishfood View Post
    The Doctors who have spoken have been silenced and stripped of their medical licenses.

    They always say because they are giving misleading or false information, then like I have said they don't give anything other than that.

    Yet it's ok for the government to mislead and misrepresented the numbers.

    Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
    I don’t think the doctors and nurses are united against the mandates or vaccines. If they were we would see a strong statement from them.

  11. #10
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdbuff View Post
    I donít think the doctors and nurses are united against the mandates or vaccines. If they were we would see a strong statement from them.
    Doctors don't have a choice or their medical licenses are suspended from not taking the vaccine.

    New Brunswick's unvaccinated doctors to be suspended at midnight
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-b...nded-1.6268066

    Take the jab or your gone

    Don't want to take the jab oh well to bad you can't be a doctor anymore.

    Want to tell someone they don't need a vaccine suspended.

    Want to tell a patient they are low risk suspended.

    If you speak of the side effects opps your suspended.

    Want to try and treat a patient with something we don't recommend because its not covid specific suspended.





    Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •