Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost my old girl. Incredible hunter!

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Lost my old girl. Incredible hunter!

4CA58932-8B0F-4121-A774-F746A5952ED1.jpg4114DE7D-6A7E-45BB-BFE1-F12E092DB22B.jpgCancer got her, but she she was 13 and had a chance to train our little chessie. She was a rescue I got at 2 yrs named Farrah… not the best hunting name lol. She became an incredible waterfowl dog. Once retrieved 5 canadas over water in -10 degrees and I had to force her in the boat to chase #5 because she wanted to swim at it! I truely loved that girl.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

sorry for your loss !!

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Both good looking dogs. The many great years we enjoy with our pets unfortunately often ends with heartache. The only thing we or our pets leave behind are memories in the minds of others. It is good that you have many of those good memories.
    CCFR Member

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Sorry for the loss
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Sorry for your loss
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Glenn, went through it a couple of weeks ago and I do feel your pain. Like mentioned above, the memories will last forever.... Sorry for your loss...
    SkyBlue Big Game Blueticks

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Like loosing one of your kids

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Glenn: So sorry for the loss of your blackie. I too have an aging black dog right now, and have had one my entire life. You loose a piece of yourself every time they leave. It breaks your heart that they only get 10 to 12 years to be with us. Relish the great memories you had with her, and realize that by rescuing her you gave her a fantastic life, spoiled her rotten, and she was doing what she loved to do. Don't wait too long to get yourself a new friend. I told my wife that I'm not a religous type, but if there is such a thing as heaven I truly hope it's full of them damn black dogs!
    Last edited by Fenelon; February 20th, 2022 at 06:54 PM.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Glenn I think you need to find yourself another black pot-licker like thisBubba.jpg

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Sorry for your loss, sounds like a great buddy you had there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast