Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Liberals, NDP leadership have tentative deal to support Trudeau government to 2025

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Hard to accomplish this when the PM calls 5.75 million Canadians Nazis.

I remember back when Jack Layton was running, he would have been the best person as a leader, but his parties platform was not. A fiscally conservative government with Jack Layton as leader would have been something I could have backed, he would talk to anyone, our current PM walks out of the room when anyone asks him a question he does not like.
    Quote Originally Posted by rick_iles View Post
    Agree! Jack was head and shoulders above anyone in government today.
    My of my how times change, I remember defending Jack tooth and nail on here where he was being insulted (even after his death) by members calling him Taliban Jack, when he told the world they would have to negotiate with the Taliban for peace.

In relation to the current PM I watched him using his teacher patience with the Conservative children in Parliament a few days ago on question period on the accord between the Liberals and NDP.

The Speaker of the House was on his feet at least 12 times chastising the Conservatives for their unruly and unparliamentary behaviour.

Maybe the Conservatives should note that Canadians do WATCH this going on. That is why they find themselves in the darkness of opposition and will continue to be there for the next 3 years. In the mean time the Liberals will continue with the NDP to made Canada the number one destination for people the World over. 112% of jobs recovered since the pandemic, GDP growth up 4.6% in 2021, the good news just keeps on getting better.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rick_iles View Post
    Which is where we are now !!
    Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    The Parliamentary multi-party system with one party as an official opposition guarantees a system of checks and balances which is very important to prevent the ruling party from becoming a bona fide dictatorship with horrendous results for civil rights,liberty and freedom.
    Please tell me what other Country in the World would allow its citizens to block's its Capital buildings, hold citizens hostage, block its vital trade borders, imperil jobs of its own citizens and cost tens on millions of dollars in policing and trade OVER A PERIOD OF A MONTH.
    With the said organisers of this blockage being petty criminals and chancers?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    Please tell me what other Country in the World would allow its citizens to block's its Capital buildings, hold citizens hostage, block its vital trade borders, imperil jobs of its own citizens and cost tens on millions of dollars in policing and trade OVER A PERIOD OF A MONTH.
    That's easy to answer,people who come from these countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL1kMKgq1b0
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    Keep chuggin’ Gilly.
    “If you’re not a Liberal by twenty, you have no heart. If you’re not a Conservative by forty, you have no brain.”
    -Winston Churchill

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Thanx Trimmer for this video .
    WOW It is a clear picture and testimony of the new-modern,and Oh, so inclusive trend of "our" Oh ,so independent media.
    They IMMEDIATELLY stick Anti COVID terminology -link on those ,who dare to speak up(and as a side treat-belittle them being "fringe" individuals as well).

Wondering why they left the Romanian PM out -and focused on these two?
    He said no less then these 2 did say.

Maybe he is not from a "fringe"party- maybe he did NOT have ever anything to do with Covid...so he can not be thrown under the bus?
    Or -maybe just because he is SocDem-so he is kind of an "ally"for the left?

Just so the unaware public KNOWS right away-Do NOT listen to what is being said-just WATCH ,who said it.
    Why pluralism-democracy-freedom of speech and communists come to my mind?
    Last edited by gbk; March 25th, 2022 at 04:47 PM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I believe there you have a German and a Croatian, do you really think their respective governments would allow this? We of course know the history of both these countries and their Nazi past.

Leads by example

User Info Menu

We should pay attention to the prairie provinces a bit more. This ndp-liberal alliance might alienate them even further and radicalize some. They are right leaning after all. It’s not necessarily good for ALL Canada.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birdbuff View Post
    We should pay attention to the prairie provinces a bit more. This ndp-liberal alliance might alienate them even further and radicalize some. They are right leaning after all. It’s not necessarily good for ALL Canada.
    Good point Jason Kenney is afraid the lunatics' are taking over the asylum in Alberta.

https://globalnews.ca/video/8708754/...er-the-asylum/

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567