Thread: Video: Caught in the Act - Thief Attempts to Steal Camera (Ottawa)

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Default Video: Caught in the Act - Thief Attempts to Steal Camera (Ottawa)

Hello All,
    Running cams, whether on public or private land, always comes with a risk. I've had a number of cams stolen over the last three years, and almost lost one more back in March if it wasn't for the thief having no tools.
    First time capturing a crook on camera attempting to take one...(kind of satisfying to watch him struggle)

Cheers,
    Justin

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Lowlife for sure Justin-maybe You can add another camera to watch over this location.High up and hidden.You never know when this guy will return with tools?
    I hope Police would do something if reported.Good luck.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

People get really PO'd when they feel they can't even take a quiet walk in the woods without someone taking their picture. My huntin' buddie's cameras were knock around like that,too,in the local conservation area. He put them back up and tried his best to hide them. When it went off,again,it was the same guy this time with a hammer and smashed them to bits. Some people are a piece of work.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Elite Member

User Info Menu

Too bad about your camera, hopefully it’s still serviceable. It’s funny how some people think about other people’s property… no respect.
    A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. - S. Pope

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

No respect at all. I don't know why people just cant leave other peoples stuff alone. When I find a cam set up, the worse I do is pretend I'm a deer walking by holding branches against my head like horns. At least we all get a laugh out of it.
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

LOL Tom Gobble

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tom gobble View Post
    No respect at all. I don't know why people just cant leave other peoples stuff alone. When I find a cam set up, the worse I do is pretend I'm a deer walking by holding branches against my head like horns. At least we all get a laugh out of it.
    Haha, I need to remember that.
    "Only dead fish go with the flow."
    Proud Member: CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, NFA.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

had one of mine on a piece of NCC property , guy comes along sees the camera walks away .
    Showed up a few minutes later ,NAKED , It was not the prettiest sight, at leaste my wife had a good laugh.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

did you purposely not show his face....the video starts with above shoulders not showing???