Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Went camping again Truck problem again.

  1. #11
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    There has to be a better place to store the tire. Can't put in box then I lose room, can't put on top of cab. What about the front??
    Front works! Not hard to build a good solid mount for it if you can weld.
    Ok that's solved. Now what about your boy out fishing you?
    Although care has been taken in preparing the information contained in the above post, the author does not and cannot guarantee its accuracy. All rights reserved.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #12
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I found that out a few back 2 Friday's ago ran over a lag bolt saw it just as it was about to go under the car and it the back wheel. The brand new 16 year old donut was flat when I put it on lol. Had to make a call to bring another tire from the house. Usually have a full size spare on hand but not this time .

    The joys of owning vehicles first flat ever the only down side it was on 48 on a Friday afternoon.

    Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

  4. #13
    Post-a-holic

    User Info Menu

    Default

    To hell with the tire nightmare. The most important question and critical issue is did run out of beer and did your cooler maintain the ice to keep your beverages cold when all this tire crap was happening?

  5. #14
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Cooler kept the beer cold no problem. I was down to 4 beer Friday afternoon but my buddy showed up with an extra 6 pack. Before the nail when we went to his place he grabbed another 20 beer and we stopped at the store and grabbed ice so it would be cold by the time we got back to the camp.

    I once ran out of beer 100 km's from the nearest store.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenelon View Post
    To hell with the tire nightmare. The most important question and critical issue is did run out of beer and did your cooler maintain the ice to keep your beverages cold when all this tire crap was happening?
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013) OFAH Member

  6. #15
    Borderline Spammer

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Cooler kept the beer cold no problem. I was down to 4 beer Friday afternoon but my buddy showed up with an extra 6 pack. Before the nail when we went to his place he grabbed another 20 beer and we stopped at the store and grabbed ice so it would be cold by the time we got back to the camp.

    I once ran out of beer 100 km's from the nearest store.
    WOW!!! Didn't think you could ever outdo yourself with the lack of planning after the wood piling incident, but I believe you have a contender right there!!! LOL!!
    John

  7. #16
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I lay back and enjoy a beer and a smoke while he fishes. If it's getting late and we need another one for dinner I toss in my line.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushmoose View Post
    Front works! Not hard to build a good solid mount for it if you can weld.
    Ok that's solved. Now what about your boy out fishing you?
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013) OFAH Member

  8. #17
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I have a shed along the carport for storing wood now.

    Quote Originally Posted by johnjyb View Post
    WOW!!! Didn't think you could ever outdo yourself with the lack of planning after the wood piling incident, but I believe you have a contender right there!!! LOL!!
    John
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013) OFAH Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •