Thread: Funny how things work in the world of guns

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Default Funny how things work in the world of guns

I grew up hunting with the old style guns.lol. Winchester model12s Remington 870s and the likes.
    I inherited a awesome model12s in 12g and was looking to fill in the 16g and 20g and maybe a 42 in 410 to complete the set.
    We all be darned if two 16g model 12s followed me home this past week.lol.both in great original condition. Wjats the chances of that.
    Wish I could post photos from my cell here.
    .you just never know

The hunt continues.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Nice! You have to love it when things follow you home. haha
    I’m still waiting for a Monster Buck to follow me home……
    "Only dead fish go with the flow."
    Proud Member: CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, NFA.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

So when they follow you home like that, do you have to sneak them in the house?
    Although care has been taken in preparing the information contained in the above post, the author does not and cannot guarantee its accuracy. All rights reserved.

User Info Menu

An inexplicable phenomenon that I have experienced is when guns, locked up together for long periods of time in the confined, dark space of a cabinet, will sometimes naturally reproduce. Take for example the 16ga SxS that I once discovered nestled between a 12 and a 20...
    "What calm deer hunter's heart has not skipped a beat when the stillness of a cold November morning is broken by the echoes of hounds tonguing yonder?" -Anonymous-

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ninepointer View Post
    An inexplicable phenomenon that I have experienced is when guns, locked up together for long periods of time in the confined, dark space of a cabinet, will sometimes naturally reproduce. Take for example the 16ga SxS that I once discovered nestled between a 12 and a 20...
    LoL that's sounds like the answer to the question
    "Daddy where do guns come from?"l
    Time in the outdoors is never wasted

User Info Menu

So I have found the answer to the question. Who needs two guns that are exactly the same. ?? ME..LOL
    I mean if I didn't need them they wouldn't have just turned up like that.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dutchhunter View Post
    So I have found the answer to the question. Who needs two guns that are exactly the same. ?? ME..LOL
    I mean if I didn't need them they wouldn't have just turned up like that.
    Two identical guns otherwise known as a matched pair are very desirable among British driven game shooters.

And it's always good to have a backup gun.