Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whitetail Controlled Hunt Application

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dilly View Post
    Have any of you applied for the wrong hunt and immediately realized it when it was submitted? Any idea if it can be rectified?
    Call it in they’ll correct early on

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

K thanks

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Well that's another job done and if I don't fill my tag in the rifle hunt hunt I guess the smoke pole will get a chance to sing possibly which has worked out that way in the past. In all honesty I'd sooner shoot one during the controlled hunt as the table fare is far superior to the deer shot north of 7 due to their food supply but being at the hunt camp and listening to the hounds along with hunting the big woods is far more exciting than watching soybean fields.

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tigboy 304 View Post
    Well that's another job done and if I don't fill my tag in the rifle hunt hunt I guess the smoke pole will get a chance to sing possibly which has worked out that way in the past. In all honesty I'd sooner shoot one during the controlled hunt as the table fare is far superior to the deer shot north of 7 due to their food supply but being at the hunt camp and listening to the hounds along with hunting the big woods is far more exciting than watching soybean fields.
    Pretty much my strategy as well. But I do enjoy the late season hunt. Much quieter and I prefer the colder temps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12