Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On the Water with Fratri

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Nice pictures ! always amazing to get together with other outdoor men or women ... so much fishing and hunting wisdom in one pic

its always like that though, Everytime I take someone else out, we end up having a slow day or worse ... last week I took out a couple of old friends, in fact we found each other on facebook fishing page after no contact since high school .. and as u can guess, only one small king, and then my main motor shut off and didnt start again ! luckily I have friends in my marina that came out and towed us back ... and the boat started fine once we got back to marina and been starting fine every since ...
    CCFR, OFAH Member
    Its all about the Journey

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ata83 View Post
    Nice pictures ! always amazing to get together with other outdoor men or women ... so much fishing and hunting wisdom in one pic

its always like that though, Everytime I take someone else out, we end up having a slow day or worse ... last week I took out a couple of old friends, in fact we found each other on facebook fishing page after no contact since high school .. and as u can guess, only one small king, and then my main motor shut off and didnt start again ! luckily I have friends in my marina that came out and towed us back ... and the boat started fine once we got back to marina and been starting fine every since ...
    Ya its always like that. I always preface my offer with we'll catch nothing or see nothing still want to come?
    Be surprised how many decline the offer.
    Time in the outdoors is never wasted

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Thank you for posting that report... great that you and Frank got out. I have been out fishing with a number of guys off this site in years past and have always had fun. I met Frank a few years ago at the boat launch at LaSalle Park in Burlington... my Buddy and I got skunked that day ..Frank and his Nephew ( I think ??) caught a bunch !!

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Great stories to hear, and looks like a nice boat Frank
    “You have enemies ? Good. It means you have stood up for something, sometime in your life”: Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12