Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ask a CO: can you release game birds on public land?

  1. #1

    User Info Menu

    Default Ask a CO: can you release game birds on public land?

    Ask a CO takes Ontario OUT of DOORS readers’ questions and utilizes the knowledge of Conservation Officers to find the answers.
    Last edited by MeghanOOD; August 11th, 2022 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Formatting
    What can I but enumerate old themes,
    First that sea-rider Oisin led by the nose
    Through three enchanted islands, allegorical dreams,
    Vain gaiety, vain battle, vain repose,
    Themes of the embittered heart, or so it seems.
    -- "The Circus Animalsí Desertion" by William Butler Yeats

  2. # ADS

  3. #2
    Mod Squad

    User Info Menu


    yes its a free authorization form that you fill out.
    Crown land MNR can authorize
    County forest its the head forester you'll need permission from than submit the paper work
    Private well from the land owner than if need be submit the paper work.
    Get the process started now as the wheels at mnr move very slowly
    Just remember although you release them still have to follow hunting regulations pertaining to species released ie daily /possession limits and hunting dates.
    Time in the outdoors is never wasted

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts