Thread: Inflation forces guides to strategize

Administrator

User Info Menu

Default Inflation forces guides to strategize

https://oodmag.com/inflation-forces-...to-strategize/

"It's been over two years of pandemic-related revenue losses and now guides are contending with soaring gas prices."

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

I think in light of much of what's driving the market these days, guiding is either going to have to focus on deep pockets only, and hope for the best....or begin to offer other more budget friendly alternatives...in order to maintain business.
    "Camo" is perfectly acceptable as a favorite colour.

Proud member - Delta Waterfowl, CSSA, and OFAH

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

I don't understand where they got the figure of gas prices at $ 205.9/litre in July 2022 in Toronto?
    In remote areas I understand because it costs more for delivery but overall the gas prices have been all over the map these days.
    In my area at the moment it's around 157.9 per liter not the best but certainly not 205.9

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Articcat View Post
    I don't understand where they got the figure of gas prices at $ 205.9/litre in July 2022 in Toronto?
    In remote areas I understand because it costs more for delivery but overall the gas prices have been all over the map these days.
    In my area at the moment it's around 157.9 per liter not the best but certainly not 205.9
    The Article did say July 2022, and yes, in a lot of places in ON including the GTA and Ottawa region, it did hit over the $2 mark consistently.
    "Camo" is perfectly acceptable as a favorite colour.

Proud member - Delta Waterfowl, CSSA, and OFAH

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Covid for 2 years and then this. Guides and outfitters just can't catch a break (no pun intended).
    It's better to walk alone than with a crowd going in the wrong direction.