Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Hows the price of gas?

  1. #1
    Borderline Spammer

    User Info Menu


  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #2
    Needs a new keyboard

    User Info Menu

    Default

    It's still at a ridiculous price and blaming the war in Ukraine is another bunch of bunko. We don't get any oil from Russia or Ukraine for several years. It's gov't bs, imagine the amount of taxes raised by artificially cranking up the price.

  4. #3
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman View Post
    It's still at a ridiculous price and blaming the war in Ukraine is another bunch of bunko. We don't get any oil from Russia or Ukraine for several years. It's gov't bs, imagine the amount of taxes raised by artificially cranking up the price.
    The article is from the BBC, Britain's equivalent to the CBC
    Although care has been taken in preparing the information contained in the above post, the author does not and cannot guarantee its accuracy. All rights reserved.

  5. #4
    Borderline Spammer

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman View Post
    It's still at a ridiculous price and blaming the war in Ukraine is another bunch of bunko. We don't get any oil from Russia or Ukraine for several years. It's gov't bs, imagine the amount of taxes raised by artificially cranking up the price.
    Thank you.

  6. #5
    Needs a new keyboard

    User Info Menu

    Default

    This is one of the opportunities and REAL LIFE needs when our PM in Ottawa would need to take care of -us,Canadians..........regardless what drives prices here in Canada.
    After all ,he is the Prime Minister of Canada!

  7. #6
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gbk View Post
    After all ,he is the Prime Minister of Canada!
    He clearly does not seem to think this way. lol
    Selfies with foreign ministers are definitely higher priority then average Canadian welfare

    Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Post-a-holic

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newbiehunter View Post
    He clearly does not seem to think this way. lol
    Selfies with foreign ministers are definitely higher priority then average Canadian welfare

    Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk
    JT is what he always was, a drama princess. He is not his father.
    Grant Mountain Bloodhounds Clementine Burgermeister TD, MiSAR
    Cher Car Dutch Shepherds Chelsea HR, MiSAR

  9. #8
    Needs a new keyboard

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Canada has an abundance of what the rest of the world wants, but refuses to share it or even make use of it ourselves. It`s like having a vegetable garden in your backyard, but instead of making use of it, you buy your veggies from the grocery store and let the garden go to waste.
    "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." Ernest Benn

  10. #9
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by delmer View Post
    Canada has an abundance of what the rest of the world wants, but refuses to share it or even make use of it ourselves. It`s like having a vegetable garden in your backyard, but instead of making use of it, you buy your veggies from the grocery store and let the garden go to waste.
    very good analogy...

  11. #10
    Borderline Spammer

    User Info Menu

    Default

    We should be using our own oil. I appreciate everyone who agrees.
    Thank you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •