Thread: Assorted images.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Don’t know what your seeing down there Gilroy, but we’re seeing a more than average amount of bears around.
    They say the only good wolf is a dead wolf, If thatís the case than Iíve reformed many a wolf.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hunter06 View Post
    Don’t know what your seeing down there Gilroy, but we’re seeing a more than average amount of bears around.
    Well from my very sporadic baiting efforts I have had the same large sow raise 5 cubs in and around my place in the past two years and I have had a large boar
    poking around after her. Another member on here harvested two on opening day this year and had several more on camera and his location is close to me definitely no shortage and I will need to make more of an effort to harvest one next SPRING God willing. I am sure they wreak havoc on the fawns and calfs.

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing.
    A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. - S. Pope

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Nice pics, Gilroy. I used to run a couple of Olymbros cams a few years ago. Decent units for the price.
    Last edited by Sharon; December 4th, 2022 at 01:18 PM. Reason: wrong member name used

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Nice pics thanks for sharing

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

How do the feeders make out with the bears?
    Gun control:Criminals who ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft, and murder, will obey a law that prohibits them from owning a firearm while disarming decent people from having access to firearms to deter criminals.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Found;1206201]How do the feeders make out with the bears?

Had one pulled of the tree a few years back, but they can empty them out without damage almost all the time.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    Found;1206201]How do the feeders make out with the bears?

Had one pulled of the tree a few years back, but they can empty them out without damage almost all the time.
    I have been worried about putting them out, we have a few bears in the area and I could see feeders getting broken.
    Gun control:Criminals who ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft, and murder, will obey a law that prohibits them from owning a firearm while disarming decent people from having access to firearms to deter criminals.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Found View Post
    I have been worried about putting them out, we have a few bears in the area and I could see feeders getting broken.
    Well if they are the ones I use just a straight plastic pipe and bend, attached by steel wire brake they are pretty robust, the most that happens is they pull the pipe of the tree, easy fix. I would put them out.