Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: ATV backrest part - Any idea what these are called?????

  1. #1

    User Info Menu

    2102 Grief ATV backrest part - Any idea what these are called?????

    Yesterday in my excitement while leaving deer camp and loading my ATV in the truck, I forgot to secure the backrest for my ATV upseat. Somewhere on the way home it blew off.

    I was going to try and buy one but I think I can build one just as easy. Might even be a fun winter project.

    My only issue is buying these pins that snap the cushion into my backrest.


    Does anyone have any idea what these are called and where I might purchase some?


  2. # ADS

  3. #2
    Borderline Spammer

    User Info Menu


    From the picture they just look like automotive trim clips. Canadian tire has a bunch of different sizes usually on a shelf with a bunch of other random clips and pieces in the automotive section. Can get them on Amazon also or any parts place.

  4. #3

    User Info Menu


    Thanks I will check them out.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts