Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Twitter has exposed

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default What Twitter has exposed

Lots of information about censorship coming out pointing to the left. What does the left do blame the reporter..

People being suspended and blocked in many ways without breaking any rules. Weird censored for obeying the law.

Governments interference back doors to the cdc witch hasn't been very honest. The hunter Biden laptop that has evidence of the big guy getting cuts from China organizations. Doctors being censored and or banned. Blacklisted just because because they don't like your views.

It can go on and on all major media and big platforms are using this censorship. According to the WEF they own the science even partnered with Google and its censorship its hard to find Doctors who have put hundreds of peer reviewed medical journals out but go against the narrative.

When you censore the science all scientists agree when you censore the one's who don't.

Climate lockdowns aka 15 minutes smart city wef

Thousands of lost farm land taken from the Governments. wef they do t want you to eat meat . They already have a plan.

And it can go on and on and on

Like the new cbcd banks are ready just waiting for government orders again WEF

What don't we take from them and then say no we don't that lol.

Connect the dots people there are lots of them. I just posted in the great reset thread with the 100 top businesses helping reshape society. They admit using public figures leaders those leaders are our government leaders reshaping society the world.

For the great reset. They all said it the entire biuld back better club they all repeated his words word for word. And it goes far beyond just left some blue conservatives too.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Maybe the next set of files to be released?

“My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci,” Musk tweeted.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/my-pr...-and-dr-fauci/

Member for Life

User Info Menu

This sums it up.

https://youtu.be/mx33pwfJha4

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

OK chum.

You started a thread that only you are posting on, without comment. Take the hint.

Other members of this forum have had themselves removed because they went so far down a rabbit hole, that when anyone did oppose their viewpoint, they couldn't mind their manners.

Friendly hint that saying something in an echo chamber doesn't make you correct just because it keeps repeating back. In fact, it's right out of the Liberal Government's playbook. Remember MP Catherine McKenna? "If you say it enough, it becomes truth".....

The fact that the thread is sitting here, basically shows you're not being censored. But let's also not confuse censorship with keeping discussion respectful, and on point.
    "Camo" is perfectly acceptable as a favorite colour.

Proud member - Delta Waterfowl, CSSA, and OFAH

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebulldog View Post
    OK chum.

You started a thread that only you are posting on, without comment. Take the hint.

Other members of this forum have had themselves removed because they went so far down a rabbit hole, that when anyone did oppose their viewpoint, they couldn't mind their manners.

Friendly hint that saying something in an echo chamber doesn't make you correct just because it keeps repeating back. In fact, it's right out of the Liberal Government's playbook. Remember MP Catherine McKenna? "If you say it enough, it becomes truth".....

The fact that the thread is sitting here, basically shows you're not being censored. But let's also not confuse censorship with keeping discussion respectful, and on point.
    So everyone's ok with being manipulated by big tech and media censoring the truth is not a world we should be living in . A better world is not controlled information.

Only running a certain narratives?

Censored by political views? Censored truth?

Just call it Russian misinformation knowing it's not?

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fishfood View Post
    So everyone's ok with being manipulated by big tech and media censoring the truth is not a world we should be living in . A better world is not controlled information.

Only running a certain narratives?

Censored by political views? Censored truth?

Just call it Russian misinformation knowing it's not?

All 5 points you have just indicated, are seeking argument based on False Premise. Basically a fallacious argument. Do not confuse people choosing to not engage as acquiescence, most simply don't care to expend the energy, particularly since your posts are largely passive aggressive. "Seeking to inform" Right? Except if anyone doesn't agree, you aren't capable of holding rational discourse on the merits of how they came to have their views.

Let's not confuse that this is, first and foremost, an outdoors forum. You are choosing to digress, I'm making an assumption, because you have very few other options available to you to publish your "truth".

It is a moderated forum, and we have recently seen it come back on track after months of infighting, and terrible behavior on the part of many who didn't like their views challenged.

Please note, I'm not arguing with you. Te pandemic has been difficult on a ot of people and their mental health. Isolation has produced a lot of people who have lost the ability to critically think. Not implying that this is you, simply pointing out that others have experienced the same.

Remember, confirmation bias is a real thing...I can find whatever I want online to support whatever argument I postulate. It is the credibility or those sources that rarely gets challenged, because all we want is confirmation.
    Last edited by Bluebulldog; December 12th, 2022 at 09:08 AM.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Hopefully freedom will grow on twitter and the story tellers will be out of business.

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by glen View Post
    Hopefully freedom will grow on twitter and the story tellers will be out of business.
    Best thing to happen was Musk buying it.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebulldog View Post
    All 5 points you have just indicated, are seeking argument based on False Premise. Basically a fallacious argument. Do not confuse people choosing to not engage as acquiescence, most simply don't care to expend the energy, particularly since your posts are largely passive aggressive. "Seeking to inform" Right? Except if anyone doesn't agree, you aren't capable of holding rational discourse on the merits of how they came to have their views.

Let's not confuse that this is, first and foremost, an outdoors forum. You are choosing to digress, I'm making an assumption, because you have very few other options available to you to publish your "truth".

It is a moderated forum, and we have recently seen it come back on track after months of infighting, and terrible behavior on the part of many who didn't like their views challenged.

Please note, I'm not arguing with you. Te pandemic has been difficult on a ot of people and their mental health. Isolation has produced a lot of people who have lost the ability to critically think. Not implying that this is you, simply pointing out that others have experienced the same.

Remember, confirmation bias is a real thing...I can find whatever I want online to support whatever argument I postulate. It is the credibility or those sources that rarely gets challenged, because all we want is confirmation.
    I agree with you but it's not false premise..

Government held and had possession of a laptop they had no evidence of it being hacked and had no problems with mainstream calling it Russian mis information.

The truth is being censored that goes against the narrative at many big platforms. True.

The files being released are real conversations and documents. The 5th set came out today its about Trump lol. It's a series so I posted information on the different files being released. The other thread I'm posting in is just connecting the dots and there are so so many connections.

This goes way beyond Twitter.

Mainstream the dutch protesters are just far right extremists. But the government will be buying up their land. So if the people fighting to keep their land and continue farming don't want to sell because of ridiculous government regulations they must be far right . They did this to the Ottawa protesters too. They didn't care about the thousands of concerns that Canadians had. Like people loosing their jobs because they did want to take untested drugs people who had legitimate questions and reasons were just far right extremists.

I honestly believe they are ignoring the Dutch farmers because those restrictions will soon be a reality here. They are few years ahead of us with the regulations.

Why we always blaming the left and right ? We never take responsibility just blame the other's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast