Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Anglers and Hunters Bear Hunting Show Today.

  1. #21
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    When we read the definition of hunting,yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by 73hunter View Post
    Not if you’re a farmer looking for a lost calf…but in hunting season with your firearm beside you….well……….

    Hopefully by now the Anglers and Hunters and OOD folks may have read this post and have figured out its intent. If your producing a show on National television promoting hunting and educating a novice hunter as shown in the show you are under a duty to make sure you do not leave yourself in a position to be criticised for the shows content, either by hunters and especially anti hunters who are also viewing. We went through many years of fighting to get out bear hunt re instated. The sloppy mistakes here could have been edited out of the show very easily and they were not.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #22
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 73hunter View Post
    Not if you’re a farmer looking for a lost calf…but in hunting season with your firearm beside you….well……….
    Apples and oranges. Farmers may carry firearms with them at any time,even at night, when tending herds or flocks and,especially,looking for lost animals,hunting season or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by finsfurfeathers View Post
    Ya every one reads the first part but never refer to the end of the definition where in it describes exceptions. It describes the exception to activities that do not kill, harm , or harass an animal. I believe one can not kill, harm, or harass a dead animal so searching for isn't considered hunting so hunting rules are not in effect.
    That water would be a little too hot to stick a test toe in. I've seen some OPP constables and CO's prevent unlicensed people from retrieving animals while others turn a blind eye. It depends a lot on the circumstances.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    Hopefully by now the Anglers and Hunters and OOD folks may have read this post and have figured out its intent. If your producing a show on National television promoting hunting and educating a novice hunter as shown in the show you are under a duty to make sure you do not leave yourself in a position to be criticised for the shows content, either by hunters and especially anti hunters who are also viewing. We went through many years of fighting to get out bear hunt re instated. The sloppy mistakes here could have been edited out of the show very easily and they were not.
    Your point is well taken. It would be interesting to know if Mike Miller and/or the AHTV editors have seen this thread to get their opinion.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

  4. #23
    Loyal Member

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    Hopefully by now the Anglers and Hunters and OOD folks may have read this post and have figured out its intent. If your producing a show on National television promoting hunting and educating a novice hunter as shown in the show you are under a duty to make sure you do not leave yourself in a position to be criticised for the shows content, either by hunters and especially anti hunters who are also viewing. We went through many years of fighting to get out bear hunt re instated. The sloppy mistakes here could have been edited out of the show very easily and they were not.
    With friends like this who need enemies like anti-hunters? The ones making a stink are the ones on a hunting forum. Maybe it will get back to the producers of the show and to the Dad/Daughter combo and they get so fed up that they decide its not worth it.
    Geeze.

  5. #24
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by one shot scott View Post
    With friends like this who need enemies like anti-hunters? The ones making a stink are the ones on a hunting forum. Maybe it will get back to the producers of the show and to the Dad/Daughter combo and they get so fed up that they decide its not worth it.
    Geeze.
    If they cannot pull off a simple hunting show and look at what they produce for the "public at large" your right, maybe they should not be making the show. I agree with you.

  6. #25
    Loyal Member

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    If they cannot pull off a simple hunting show and look at what they produce for the "public at large" your right, maybe they should not be making the show. I agree with you.
    Gilroy can you point out on the mannequin where the show hurt you?

    remember a time when people live by "thow shall not covet they neighbor"
    Mike Miller is a good guy and a great ambassador to the sport. worry about your own hunts and if you don't like what a person in the public eye does don't support the show. but mostly stop being a Karen

  7. #26
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanE View Post
    Gilroy can you point out on the mannequin where the show hurt you?

    remember a time when people live by "thow shall not covet they neighbor"
    Mike Miller is a good guy and a great ambassador to the sport. worry about your own hunts and if you don't like what a person in the public eye does don't support the show. but mostly stop being a Karen
    "I ended up with a severe concussion and post concussion syndrome for about 6 months "

    I am pretty sure you have not yet fully recovered.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •