Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Unarmed and Sitting Duck

  1. #1
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default Unarmed and Sitting Duck

    I read where the terrorists went house to house and killed the Jews living there - makes me wonder why people couldn't defend themselves - it seems that few Israelis are armed - that raises a question - why isn't the population armed - I also read that only 2% of the population own guns compared to where 30% of the population in the U.S. is armed - when will people learn -

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #2
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Yes it’s terrible. People should be able to protect themselves.

  4. #3
    Post-a-holic

    User Info Menu

    Default

    They are currently going through a programme to arm the citizens, pushing through applications and loosening the requirements, not sure if that will help. Armed individuals with no effective training are more a danger to themselves, they should be pursuing a national call up.
    National Association for Search and Rescue

  5. #4
    Leads by example

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marker View Post
    They are currently going through a programme to arm the citizens, pushing through applications and loosening the requirements, not sure if that will help. Armed individuals with no effective training are more a danger to themselves, they should be pursuing a national call up.
    Yes…and what they should also do is what many suspect they are preparing to do…let the innocent civilians pass to the south, and kill every Hamas fighter left in the north. Sounds like a helluva good plan. Separating the innocent from the bad is of course much easier said than done.
    “You have enemies ? Good. It means you have stood up for something, sometime in your life”: Winston Churchill

  6. #5
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 73hunter View Post
    Yes…and what they should also do is what many suspect they are preparing to do…let the innocent civilians pass to the south, and kill every Hamas fighter left in the north. Sounds like a helluva good plan. Separating the innocent from the bad is of course much easier said than done.
    That's the only solution to end this carnage. Gaza Palestinians with even half a brain should,by now,have headed to either Egypt or Lebanon. Anyone remaining should be regarded as enemy combatants and suffer the consequences. By the time this is over (no doubt it will take some time) there should be no question as to why Gaza no longer exists with a stern and blatant warning that unless hostilities cease,the west bank will be annexed.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

  7. #6
    Leads by example

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    That's the only solution to end this carnage. Gaza Palestinians with even half a brain should,by now,have headed to either Egypt or Lebanon. Anyone remaining should be regarded as enemy combatants and suffer the consequences. By the time this is over (no doubt it will take some time) there should be no question as to why Gaza no longer exists with a stern and blatant warning that unless hostilities cease,the west bank will be annexed.
    Just imagine how much better the world would be with guys like us at the helm
    “You have enemies ? Good. It means you have stood up for something, sometime in your life”: Winston Churchill

  8. #7
    Loyal Member

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marker View Post
    They are currently going through a programme to arm the citizens, pushing through applications and loosening the requirements, not sure if that will help. Armed individuals with no effective training are more a danger to themselves, they should be pursuing a national call up.
    I thought every Israeli had to serve in the military for a short stint. I assume basic firearm skills were given.

    It sickens me to think of that attack on innocent people



    Sent from my SM-S901W using Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    The Americans raised the anti for a day of jihad . Armed citizens were ready ,sure does make them think twice.
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/try-m...-global-jihad/

    A few countries didn't have to worry about a day of jihad those places have high immigration policy standards.

    I wasn't worried here I'm an odds guys and what were the odds very little to none lol.

    This war will be messy with no regards to human life. There are a few reasons why this has happened people need to look at the bigger picture here. I've heard that the gaza strip could be compared to the largest concentration camps of the world. It's also one of the most densely populated places in the world.

    Most of the population is children 51 %of the 2.3 million are 19 and under. One doctor said 100%of its patients the other day were children . The stip is only a little bigger than Markham or the equivalent to a marathon.

    On Sunday the taliban asked for a safe passage to defend hamas . Then you have Lebanon, Syria and Iran with hezballa. Will isis also join in ? Where does Pakistan sit ? Well they lost a trillion dollars when the usa fought in Afghanistan as it had to secure its boarders.

    As they they see the failure in Ukraine they see an opportunity of weakness from the west. .

    It states Isreal occupies the area isn't the world saying Russia is bad for its occupation in Ukraine? Tit for tat.

    This problem has been happening for closer to a century than not. I'm not defending them just looking at the wider image and if we think the fight would be just between Israel and Palestinian the world fast asleep.

    Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

  10. #9
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    The hatred from both sides .

    https://www.infowars.com/posts/hate-...h-destruction/



    Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Leads by example

    User Info Menu

    Default

    There has always been hatred in the world and those seeking power will use it to their advantage. The Hamas did exactly what it was created for, to spread terror.
    Good Luck & Good Hunting !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •