Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Schedule of offences and fines.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by redd foxx View Post
    Perhaps the answer is to tie the unpaid fines to not issuing a new outdoors card until paid .... similar to drivers license and unpaid fines.
    Unfortunately,they don't pay any attention to that,either. They'll drive and hunt without licenses. Chances of getting pinched,again,are quite low in the grand scheme of things. Even if they get pinched,again,the cycle simply continues. That's why we have the mess we do,today.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Perhaps the answer is to tie the unpaid fines to not issuing a new outdoors card until paid .... similar to drivers license and unpaid fines.
    that statement is about the same as the Liberals - lets register all the guns and that will stop the murders
    "Without Proper Management Wild Life Becomes Your Next Hood Ornament"

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BDH View Post
    that statement is about the same as the Liberals - lets register all the guns and that will stop the murders
    Pretty sure I heard that the Conservatives said- lets not register all the guns and that will stop the murders.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    Pretty sure I heard that the Conservatives said- lets not register all the guns and that will stop the murders.
    This didnít take too long Let it rip !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gregger17 View Post
    This didn’t take too long Let it rip !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where are the air marshalls when the hijacking attempts are carried out.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

What's the answer then?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

LOL. Hearing aid feedback can be a cause of mis-hearing....just sayin'.

Where are the air marshalls when the hijacking attempts are carried out.
    Two friends of mine did that for a living after retiring from the job. Once the airlines engineers and lawyers realized the terrible consequences if bullets perforate fuselages,airlines weren't long removing them from flights,relying more on ground intel and physical searches of baggage,luggage and travelers.

What's the answer then?
    Really tough sentencing for violent gun crimes. No bail or credit for time served with lengthy sentences without parole until all time is served. Instant deportation for non-citizen convicts. Life sentences without parole for gun crimes with violence resulting in grievous injury or death. The only way out of prison is in a body bag.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post

Two friends of mine did that for a living after retiring from the job. Once the airlines engineers and lawyers realized the terrible consequences if bullets perforate fuselages,airlines weren't long removing them from flights,relying more on ground intel and physical searches of baggage,luggage and travelers.

The no guns on a flying aerosol can makes sense. Don't see why they had to kibosh it totally though. Couple of Special Forces types with tactical tomahawks and a knife or two would be just as effective assuming security is good enough to prevent the bad guys from getting on board with guns. That being said though the ground procedures are pretty thorough now a days. Can't recall the last time i heard of a plane being hijacked in the developed world since 9/11. So upon further consideration the cost benefit analysis probably indicates it isn't worth having sky marshals.

Just flew back from Edmonton on Monday and picked up a one of a kind "Punisher" bottle opener made by a local blacksmith. Stocking stuffer for my oldest daughter. I was only away for 4 days so had no checked baggage and hence it went in my carry on for the return trip. Of course my bag got diverted at security for closer inspection. Inspector looked at it and kicked it up the chain to a supervisor. It was in a small velvet bag with the bill of sale which i think made the difference as the supervisor believed me when i said it bought it from a blacksmith as a present and let me board with it.
    Last edited by Species8472; December 7th, 2023 at 01:31 AM.
    They say a man turns old when sorrow and regret take the place of hope and dreams

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    LOL.

Really tough sentencing for violent gun crimes. No bail or credit for time served with lengthy sentences without parole until all time is served. Instant deportation for non-citizen convicts. Life sentences without parole for gun crimes with violence resulting in grievous injury or death. The only way out of prison is in a body bag.

I HEAR you brother, you got my vote on this one. Personally Iike the Siberian model, no where to escape to, there is the 40 trees you need to cut down by axe before you get feed. No trees ,no food.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

I could certainly hunt undisturbed without licenses or tags for years upon years without getting caught. I don’t hunt the high enforcement areas, and am pretty low key. Fishing….. maybe if I didn’t ice fish. Other than one young eager beaver CO that checked us in a blizzard during a controlled hunt a dozen years ago Ice fishing is about the only time I’ve been checked in the last 25 years. For the most part, your morals and ethics are what keep you honest, and what keeps me buying tags. Wildlife enforcement in Ontario is limited, and often to high yield high reward areas like moose hunters travelling major highways etc.
    Last edited by diverduck; December 7th, 2023 at 11:12 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast