Thread: Advertising in Ice Fishing Section - reminder of rules

Past Administrator

User Info Menu

2213 Bias Advertising in Ice Fishing Section - reminder of rules

This is just a friendly reminder to all members (as some of you are seasonal visitors):

There is absolutely no advertising in the forum section of the website. This has been in place since day one and goes for all members of the forum.

If you are interested in advertising, please contact the OOD Advertising team at www.ontariooutofdoors.com/contact

We have a separate section for Ice Hut Operators available at www.ontariooutofdoors.com/icefishing which should cover most, if not all, operators in Ontario.

The administration team will remove and/or edit any threads that are deemed an advertisement without notice. This also includes other's posting links to the sites within the same thread (so no "sly" advertising, getting a friend to post the link on your behalf or posting a photo with the business name, link, etc in the background). Failure to follow the rules, as with any other rule, may result in infractions/warnings or removal from the site.

Any questions? As always - let me know.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

And rightly so
    Woody

Nothing is more certain than an extremist's hatred of compromise

The SLOT-shire Slasher

User Info Menu

What to you mean Caltek?

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman_57 View Post

What to you mean Caltek?

LMAO, ya made choke on my lunch..thanks Fatman!
    [COLOR=green][FONT=Times New Roman][B][SIZE=2]"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not."[/SIZE][/B][I]
    [B][SIZE=2]~ Stephen Wright[/SIZE][/B][/I][/FONT]

Past Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2126 View Post
    Its a pretty fine line though on the advertising thing. I mean when I mention "Northland Tackle" that could be considered an advertisement right? Who knows if they dont sponsor me out the butt to talk about their tackle. But yeah guys advertising outfitting themselves and stuff is for sure advertising. On that note, I need to hit "Tim Hortons" for some great coffee, "McDonalds" for a Big Mac, and while I am out I need to pick up a bit more "Northland Tackle" Whistler Jigs!!

Happy Fishing,
    Rob
    lol....you know what we mean Rob.....thanks for stirring that big pot BTW Big Macs aren't all what they are cracked up to be....had one for lunch.....shouldn't have done that

LOL....Fatman - love it...too funny.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Sorry for the double post. My bad. still learning how to use this.

Vantera