Thread: About this section

Past Administrator

User Info Menu

Default About this section

Just an area to centralize any important outdoors meetings or events that our members should be aware of.

Threads in this forum are moderated and will require administration's authorization before they are publicly available. Users will be required to be active within the community in order to post an event or meeting. Questions may be directed to myself.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Hey CalTek I am thinking of hosting a lunch/dinner/BBQ kind of get together with an open invitation to forum members at my place. You know put faces to names....Would this be the place to post something like this? I remember the idea was kicked around last year....
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

Past Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fratri View Post
    Hey CalTek I am thinking of hosting a lunch/dinner/BBQ kind of get together with an open invitation to forum members at my place. You know put faces to names....Would this be the place to post something like this? I remember the idea was kicked around last year....
    Yeah I tossed around the idea of having a Meet and Greet section on the site but I guess this area could be used for that as well. Good call.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Meet and Greet Sat 17th??

Quote Originally Posted by CalTek View Post
    Yeah I tossed around the idea of having a Meet and Greet section on the site but I guess this area could be used for that as well. Good call.
    I know its not a lot of notice and with perch season beginning this may not be the best time but before turkey season starts and fishing really begins I thought it might be nice to put some more faces to names....So if you guys are interested, I can host a meet and greet next sat (17th) at my place.....My yard is not the biggest but I do have a BBQ and deck that can hold 20-25 people.... We can get the BBQ going and share some stories from previous hunting/fishing trips....Don't forget to bring pictures...
    We can meet sometime in the afternoon (it can run from 1-6) .. We can something on the BBQ, have a few brown pops and talk about the one's that got away...If you are interested let me know...Hopefully we can get a few (20-25) members out here... I am in Brantford Ont about 20 mins west of Hamilton....Let me know what you think... Frank....

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Fratri you have a PM
    I didn't want to thread jack,
    but I'll donate a box to that
    Last edited by nipigon jack; April 10th, 2010 at 03:12 AM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Well so far we got 5 members showing up.....We got room for about another 20 more...So don't be shy its just a backyard meet and greet, stay for a minutes, a few hours or drop by just to say hi....

Mara

I'm new on this forum and admit I just joined to post a Fundraiser we are running. I'm with National Service Dogs, we breed raise and train labs and retrievers as service dogs for children with Autism. We're running a fundraiser based on the show Mantracker. It's called Mantracking and there are teams of 2 (prey) that cover about 10k through the bush hitting 5 check points while avoiding trackers on horseback and with dogs. I thought it might be something members of your forum would be interested in either as prey or trackers. Is there some way for me to have the event posted on the site.