Thread: Deer hunting wmu 67

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Deer hunting wmu 67

So this may be a shot in the dark but here it goes. I put in my name for a doe tag for wmu 67 and got one. The problem with this being after the draw closed i lost my hunting spot. Luckly I still have a place to hunt near Renfrew for bucks but with this being only my second year deer hunting was looking forward to my first deer(doe or buck). I am just looking for a little help finding a place in wmu 67 that doesn't include door knocking from Smithfalls to Kingston lol. I hunt with a x-bow and was thinking of using my 870 during gun season. ANY help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks Kevin

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

hate to say it................but get off your butt,,,,,,,,,,,someone is not going to give you their spot,,,,,,,,,,,how did every one else get a place to hunt...........If I am wrong please let me know
    It isn,t how you do it,its how you did it

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by burns View Post
    So this may be a shot in the dark but here it goes. I put in my name for a doe tag for wmu 67 and got one. The problem with this being after the draw closed i lost my hunting spot. Luckly I still have a place to hunt near Renfrew for bucks but with this being only my second year deer hunting was looking forward to my first deer(doe or buck). I am just looking for a little help finding a place in wmu 67 that doesn't include door knocking from Smithfalls to Kingston lol. I hunt with a x-bow and was thinking of using my 870 during gun season. ANY help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks Kevin
    As Coyhunter posted, you need to get permission or get a buddy to show ya. Most guys would let ya date their wifes before giving up their hunting spots LOL.

Why can't you shoot does in this buck spot.

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

You sir were lucky to get a doe tag in 67,

Wmu 67 has been brutal the last 4 year for antlerless tags.. Funny thing is our gang are seeing the same amount of does as we have for the past 10 years... As others have said, get out there and knock on a few doors, dont let that rare doe tag go to waste!!!

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by burns View Post

i hunt wmu 67 if you want shoot me an email at horizontal_bowhunter@yahoo.ca and i can show you around secveral different areas

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default I'm hunting 67 WMU it's crown land

Hi I can take u out in my time off.