Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Ever get the farts while deer hunting?!!

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LiveBates View Post
    Lol, after what we eat and the amount at the camp it's for sure thing. I like the ones when no ones around and I still giggle like a kid. Ill laugh at farts til I'm 90 if I last that long. This thread reminded me my aunt used to tell my sister and I when we were young to fart in a jar and save em! Lol. I'm gigglin' as I type.
    Giggled as I read it. I guess we both suffer from the same mental disorder.
    Learn all you can about nature. What we don't understand, we fear and what we fear, we destroy.
    Teach a young person to hunt and fish, after all, someone taught you.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fenelon View Post
    Re: farting in the jar. I'm 47 years old, and I still fart into a pickle, or mayonaise jar, then spent $15 of my own hard-earned money to Purolate it out to my younger brother in Regina. Doesn't really phase me, I just figured it's something brothers got to do.
    Re: soiling yourself on the stand - you're not a real man until you've done it at least twice. I have an old ripped-up Dickies insulated "Kinmount Dinner Jacket" (sometimes called a "Burnt River Courting Shirt") that's covered in roofing tar, trapping lure, and God knows what else. The fabric tartan is missing from both arms, having been cut off with a Buck knife when the "Timmy's mudslides" hit while on the stand. Makes top-notch arse wipe. Both arms are now just white polyester pillow stuffing. My wife just shakes her head if i wear it in to town. Lots of life still left in the jacket - can either cut the arms and make a vest, or use the back and front for at least two more good "barks"!

Dave

LMFAO!!!! I can just picture the shirt. And her reaction...
    Learn all you can about nature. What we don't understand, we fear and what we fear, we destroy.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 35wailin View Post
    Giggled as I read it. I guess we both suffer from the same mental disorder.
    same here!! I face hurts!
    You checkin' me out?

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    Don't want to know what you were busted doing in the woods....
    Making bait piles
    You checkin' me out?

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pdhenderson View Post
    Making bait piles
    Btw.. I found your face book profile...
    Member of the OFAH, CCFR/CCDAF.
    http://firearmrights.ca/

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

I usually carry bowel towel with me, but first week of deer season this year, I dropped my pack to take a loop trail that takes all of an hour round trip. Sure enough, when I got to the point of no return, here comes the cramps and grumbles. It wasn't the first time I pulled out the knife and cut the drawrs in half.

My deer partner still laughs about the time we were duck hunting and I had to heed the call and let 'er hang over the side of the boat. Good thing we were back a few yards in the reeds or cat-tails...

I seem to somehow lose a set of drawrs in the bush about every second year on average.

I usually let the pressure rip when out and about. You never know when a buck will grunt back. Probably scares the bears away as well...
    Last edited by 35wailin; December 4th, 2014 at 08:24 PM.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    Btw.. I found your face book profile...

My profile is marked private! How?

35wailin....thats too funny
    You checkin' me out?

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

He also told me to wait until we got to shore. I said sorry, my boat, my call.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 35wailin View Post
    He also told me to wait until we got to shore. I said sorry, my boat, my call.
    Oh Geez, I laughed aloud at that!
    You checkin' me out?

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Where's LIR, must get her comment on this.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678