Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They got him!!

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Im not sure who in their right mind would leave a $1500 hut on the lake to sink....He must have really hated that hut and just couldnt figure out any other way to dispose of it.

I'm sure he didnt do it on purpose. Maybe he was leaving it out a little to long due to in-experience, and we all know how fast conditions can change in just a couple of hours. Maybe he left it a day to long and then due to his own personal saftey was just too dangerous to attemp to remove it.

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt do to the fact he went through the trouble of fishing it out of the lake. thats just me.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Is that the green one at the parking spot? That should be hauled out as well.

Definitely no fish in that lake. We didn't catch two splake on Saturday.
    Learn all you can about nature. What we don't understand, we fear and what we fear, we destroy.
    Teach a young person to hunt and fish, after all, someone taught you.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Would anyone know where Brodeur 23 lake is?

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

image.jpgI didnt catch a decent brookie today, either.
    Learn all you can about nature. What we don't understand, we fear and what we fear, we destroy.
    Teach a young person to hunt and fish, after all, someone taught you.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

It is amazing how people not all, can carry crap to the fishing spot, but it is too heavy to carry out. I was down to the local river last week to fish for eyes. Empty plastic bottles on the way down the dyke, and garbage all over the ice. Just amazing. And people wonder why they loose access to spots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12