Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: small game hunting

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default small game hunting

Hi there, is there anyone from the GTA looking for a place to hunt coyote, or rabbit (or other small game) during the winter? I own a large property near Madoc.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Just starting out

User Info Menu

yes I am!!

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

wow what an offer
    It isn,t how you do it,its how you did it

Elite Member

User Info Menu

you dont see that everyday....great offer, if I lived closer I would jump all over the opportunity. You ever gets the opportunity, better bring this gentlemen a couple cold ones, offers like this dont happen everyday.

Cheers

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Wow, a great opportunity for someone. Hope who ever gets this property to hunt knows what has just happened and appreciates this very generous offer. There is a Santa after all. Thanx Farmer/Hunter for posting.

outback

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Yes, I am in trenton this weekend at my brothers and we are looking for a spot for coyotes. His friend in Tweed has some land and we will try there, but other land is great too. Please add me to list, sounds like we could have a hunt party of like minded yote hunters. Still trying for my first Yote in Ottawa. Need to sign the landowners permission form that is availible here http://www.ofah.org/hunting/Landowner-Permission-Form I would be happy to fill out and fax or email to you for permission. This is a great opportunity and a nice thing to do. PM me if I can and will send my email.
    Mark Snow, Leader Of The, Ontario Libertarian Party

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

You don’t need that form to hunt small game in that area.
    Hunters wishing to hunt deer on private land on Barrie Island, Cockburn Island and Manitoulin Island (WMU 43A, 43B and 44), or moose on private land in WMU 65, are required to carry an Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources (OMNR) Landowner Consent form signed by the landowner.

Quote Originally Posted by line052 View Post
    Yes, I am in trenton this weekend at my brothers and we are looking for a spot for coyotes. His friend in Tweed has some land and we will try there, but other land is great too. Please add me to list, sounds like we could have a hunt party of like minded yote hunters. Still trying for my first Yote in Ottawa. Need to sign the landowners permission form that is availible here http://www.ofah.org/hunting/Landowner-Permission-Form I would be happy to fill out and fax or email to you for permission. This is a great opportunity and a nice thing to do. PM me if I can and will send my email.
    Gun control:Criminals who ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft, and murder, will obey a law that prohibits them from owning a firearm while disarming decent people from having access to firearms to deter criminals.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Found View Post
    You don’t need that form to hunt small game in that area.
    Hunters wishing to hunt deer on private land on Barrie Island, Cockburn Island and Manitoulin Island (WMU 43A, 43B and 44), or moose on private land in WMU 65, are required to carry an Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources (OMNR) Landowner Consent form signed by the landowner.
    He is talking about the "permission" form. The one below the consent form.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwalker View Post
    He is talking about the "permission" form. The one below the consent form.
    This form wouldn’t be required either, I guess nice to haveif the land owner is willing to sign it.
    Gun control:Criminals who ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft, and murder, will obey a law that prohibits them from owning a firearm while disarming decent people from having access to firearms to deter criminals.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Found View Post
    This form wouldn’t be required either, I guess nice to haveif the land owner is willing to sign it.
    No VERY nice to have when OPP come by to press trespass charges, because a farm next door or someone that drove by called them.

Also gives the landowner your personal info when/if OPP call. Plus he knows that you have insurance through the OFAH. You are a member right?
    Last edited by Snowwalker; January 3rd, 2014 at 11:56 AM.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast