Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: Bowtech buys Excalibur

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Jeep tag, I'm sure everyone seems arrogant to you, you don't understand the difference between stats and statics but write a full page lecture of nonsense. But if it comes from your keyboard it's obviously the truth.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Monster29/66 View Post
    Jeep tag, I'm sure everyone seems arrogant to you, you don't understand the difference between stats and statics but write a full page lecture of nonsense. But if it comes from your keyboard it's obviously the truth.
    No I find most people great. My issue is with cyber-bullies like you.

I understand both stats and physics, just because I give examples of both in one post does not mean I don't understand the difference.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Monster,can you find a thread where I bash someone else'e gear and hijack a thread to do so? I think not. I have stated my opinions many times on this board always saying that if its legal then I'm fine with it even if it's not the way I choose to do it. Can you say the same thing? Think hard,remember when you said that late season crossbow hunters and baiting are the reason's the deer populations are down??

Arrogant? I don't think so. Tired of a few bad eggs spoiling a good form for many other users,yes. Most long term members won't even post any more because of their threads being hijacked and attacked by the same few people on this board. People who only want to keep a high post count as if that matters.

Why don't the bashing/hijacking types just start their own threads titled " such and such is no good" and then leave everyone else's threads alone and stop starting fights on the internet with people who you do not know.

You would be surprised at how many pm's I received after my last couple posts from people (that I've never met) who are sick of the same guys doing exactly what I just described and crying fowl when someone calls them on it. They have all stopped posting for these exact reasons and that why the boards are all so slow these days. No one likes a cyber bully and there is a couple of them on this board.

Goose smasher

Elite Member

User Info Menu

With apologies to the OP. No disrespect intended

I'm a newer member to this site and started participating when my local outdoors forum crashed, but WOW, there sure seems to be a lot of heated conflict that goes on here at times. Aren't we here to offer "opinions" and advice, share pictures and stories, and enjoy a sense of camaraderie with people of all ages who have the same outdoor interests as us, even if we've never met. Many come just to learn as well. It wasn't that long ago when forums like this just weren't around to be enjoyed by just about anybody nowadays. I for one, consider myself lucky to live in a time where technology allows this. I also believe that most people who visit forums are looking for a pleasant experience, and will tend to participate more if they are having a good time and have a rewarding experience. The more the better I say.

I'm by no means that experienced with the forum world, I didn't even understand what a troller was until a year or so back lol. Who's responsibility is it to keep a thread from being highjacked? The OP? Mods? I know mods handle decorum. It sure does happen here and at times on the other site I joined as well. People got banned there when it went overboard. Pretty well always happens when someone makes a personal comment or someone misinterprets an opinion someone posted, which is easy to do online. Face it, if someone feels like they're being attacked, the first response is to defend yourself, and then the "soap" starts. Funny thing is, I've noticed on that other site and here too, those threads with the " personal conflicts" tend to have by far the most views. Go figure eh. I guess that's life. Folks like drama lol.

Tks for listening. Just my opinion folks

Cheers
    Last edited by smitty55; January 13th, 2014 at 08:52 PM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I have a old horton Crossbow that I have used a few times to deer hunt.Not real confident in it,probably not to powerful.Anyway I am pretty impressed with how you guys rate excalibur.

With the company getting ready to change over and what not would this not be a good time to produce a LIMITED EDITION MODEL.
    Knowing that this would be the last of the Canadian made ones and limited I would be in the market.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

As a recent very satisfied Excalibur owner I really appreciate the quality and great after purchase customer service.Hopefully that does'nt change and they keep the Kitchener facility operational.The folks in charge are saying the only changes will be for the better but time will tell.
    Last edited by Ibex175; January 13th, 2014 at 10:26 PM.

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Going to be interesting to see what happens. Bowtech c/s has been tough to get for me in the past......

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910