Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nippising Adventure

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Default Nipissing Adventure

theres not a walleye under 12.5" there and biggest was 15 out of the keepers, yes i lost actually a few monsters but i wouldntve kept them anyways they taste like crap, the smaller ones are o.k. not much of a walleye fan myself and really don't understand why everyone loves them so much but they are fun to get, i didn't even wanna keep the pike but my dad insisted on it, i don't eat them, too bony for me and don't have the patience to fillet them properly. You really like to put people down, i don't understand why, i lived in white lake all my life, i wouldntve been doing much worse then you, for my area this is a good day. The smaller ones taste best but the bigger ones are fun to catch, if i wanted monsters id go to the boq. When i showed you a pic of the specks that were 18" you said they were 10" long, you are an extremely negative person and your estimations are very sad. Also if i had the whole day to fish i probably would've done much better but i only got there for 12:30 and stayed until 6 but no worries I'm hopefully going back up next weekend, if it wasn't storming like crazy outside i would've taken some pics of the slot sized walleye that were around 4 lbs but it was -30 with 80 km winds and my hands and toes were numb, dint feel like taking pics much at all.
    Last edited by pikeattack; January 25th, 2014 at 11:52 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Lol! Shyt disturbers!! Hey the last two yrs our trips to nip have produced more 12-15"ERS than you can shake a stick at! Ya good eaters but really? What's going on there??

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quite legal and very good to eat, very true. Butttttttt, do you understand what I am saying? No, I guess not.
    Woody

Nothing is more certain than an extremist's hatred of compromise

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

A tape measure beside your catch would shut us up..!. Lol . We are just jealous !... Fish on bro!

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

no sorry, thought you were trying to put me down, next time ill put a tape measure beside them for you non-believers lol.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

It's the internet!!... Smile and have fun...

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

It's actually spelt "Nipissing"

Happy Fishing,
    Rob
    Sometimes im off in "TrouterSpace"

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

lol, sorry bout that, i edited the subtitle for ya, don't know how to edit the title though, haha

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Carry on Pikeattack, at least you're not out on the streets up to no good?

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Beaudry View Post
    It's actually spelt "Nipissing"

Nice fish pikeattack and good on you to brave the weather.
    About 20 years ago, myself and a friend caught about 2 dozen Herring on Nip and they all had little yellowish worms in the meat. I had a pretty good garden the following season..........................Boog
    Last edited by sawbill; January 26th, 2014 at 10:47 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast