Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nippising Adventure

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I caught a few herring at the M&G on Nip. Had to wash my hands in Paul's 40 creek to get the smell off. Lol
    Woody

Nothing is more certain than an extremist's hatred of compromise

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Nice catch nothing wrong with a day out like that, good catch lots of fun ad some fillets for the freezer , good on ya don't worry about the negative on here just ignore it

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by woody1948 View Post
    I caught a few herring at the M&G on Nip. Had to wash my hands in Paul's 40 creek to get the smell off. Lol
    oh? how was the smell? I find that they smell like cucumber. The ones I catch here do have some worms but not alot, and does not smell bad.

Travelling Tackle Shop

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by woody1948 View Post
    Afraid somebody else might smell it and ask "where you've been?" LOL

Roe+
    A bad day hunting or fishing is better than a good day at work.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

I see the bar of soap in the tub. Did you give the fish a sudsy scrub before eating?

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Can't win get in sht if you keep big ones or little ones

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ldub View Post
    Can't win get in sht if you keep big ones or little ones
    I agree. This forum is about hunting and fishing. It's nice to see the pics and read the stories but unfortunately some are taking it upon themselves to belittle anyone who dares challenge their self appointed status. I say "self appointed" because if it wasn't for reading and seeing the 1000's of posts that these people have posted of their exploits, there isn't a person out there who would have a clue who they are or what they've done. And quite frankly, no one would care. It's only thru this site that these folks have attained their imaginary fame.
    Now we see a young fella who likes fishing and dares post his stories? He is mocked and ridiculed to no end and I can only say that there are a few on here that should be ashamed of themselves.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Couldn't have said it better Bushmoose

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

ya the herring do smell like cucumbers i find the whities smell like that too, i didn't see a single worm and i took fillets off him, i don't know if they're all like this but mine didn't have any worms.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by boogaloo View Post
    Nice fish pikeattack and good on you to brave the weather.
    About 20 years ago, myself and a friend caught about 2 dozen Herring on Nip and they all had little yellowish worms in the meat. I had a pretty good garden the following season..........................Boog
    It was corrected as it makes it easier when someone uses the search function in the future looking for Lake Nipissing info.
    Last edited by sawbill; January 26th, 2014 at 10:48 PM.
    Sometimes im off in "TrouterSpace"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast