Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nippising Adventure

Member for Life

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Rob Beaudry;747682]It was corrected as it makes it easier when someone uses the search function in the future looking for Lake Nipissing info.

The forum isn't dead, it's just that the clique is perhaps trying to nudge out any newcomers and those that don't fall into line according to hierarchy and clique rules?
    Last edited by sawbill; January 26th, 2014 at 10:43 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Screwbs View Post
    The "clique" has moved on.
    Agreed!!
    Sometimes im off in "TrouterSpace"

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Last edited by sawbill; January 27th, 2014 at 12:42 AM.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Bushmoose I don't know where you have been for the last couple of seasons but you can't blame the lads for putting the foot down on the pikestar . He has gone under numerous nicks here and across many boards and likes to do his fair share of bashing and definately is not a newbie here . Oh that's another nick he uses on the web . LOL The kid deserves everything he gets . LOL Only was a couple of weeks ago he was actually trash talking Nipissing even saying it was not worth fishing because the herring were wormy and the pickeral were all cigar size and now is on shouting its praise . There are always issues with his threads and if he dishes it out than he better be able to take it . LOL . A year ago he even threatened me but couldn't back it up . Heck half the lads on Bernard were looking for him at one point . Trust me he is no friend of businesses in small communities or even fisheries .

TD

Swims with the Fishes

User Info Menu

Maurice you must have missed his posts slamming Brian, Mike, Drew, Rob, Alex and myself. The kid is a speck fishing legend though so don't give him our spots.
    That rug really tied the room together

Swims with the Fishes

User Info Menu

And also pike attack didn't you say nip wasn't worth the drive a while ago
    That rug really tied the room together

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234