Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Ice Fishing Toy!!!

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by L_GUNN View Post
    You have the etec 600? Same price, likely not. Us southern ice fishers experience glare ice a lot, fan cooled sleds are great. Can't deny the power if the 600etec though.
    Before you lay it down ,, do you know what a Skandic is ? Its a trappers machine as are Tundras . You know why . ? Time some of you kids or wannabes learn the cranky truth or die trying . I don't always agree with Woody but pay attention .. It's not about speed or anything else . It's about getting there and back always . These longtracks go through snow . Some of you lads have no idea what a break down can cost you . Being alone sometime ,, hell often can be a death sentence if you break down .. . The old ones were carbed but not much you could not fix to get home . I have an old machine to trade or sell for TUNDRA or Skandic by the way . Hard to find at decent price .

TD

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

I love my cats. Yes they are heavy don't matter what model it is. I got 4 stroke liquid cooled Turbos, and an 800 ZR these are not ice fishing sleds. Wish I had a bearcat or tundra now that my trail days are almost over. I was overheating early this week on simcoe with minimal snow coverage. That skandic with a fan an rad sounds awesome woody, like an atv motor, incase the clutches and no worries at all.

Live and breathe arctic cat, I'm sure you'll be happy with it sounds like a beast. Best to get a portable winch or come a long. Don't think you'll have much porblem with the wide track.

BB400 try and find two if ya can. Lol. I won't love cats that much less if I could find a nice used skandic or tundra.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Damn,, I should never mention good bush sleds . LOL . Reevester do you see this middle finger who is getting the next tundra or skandic 1 st . Yes lad your 2nd . LOL

TD

Apprentice

User Info Menu

My coworker has a bravo with ownership. Good condition for sale. $750

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12