Thread: Ottawa area Chessy, free to good home

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Ottawa area Chessy, free to good home

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-...AdIdZ555395734

Not my post but just noticed it, I cannot at the time but this may work out for someone.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

He should really get in contact with the local retrieving club. They might be able to help him get the dog placed.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

kiss of death to a fast adoption:

Chesapeake's are very high energy and very loyal. Rudie would benefit from a single person, couple or someone that has lots of experience handling dogs. He has EXTREMELY high energy and will run, swim and play for hours on end.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Lot of red flags in that ad. I've rescued two dogs and a cat .My husband says, "no more!"
    " We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

Member for Life

User Info Menu

It does seem like a weird ad.

I do know though that a lot of dogs need work and need it from the proper people, I would hope that someone on here would be a person who could handle a high energy dog, I doubt the average pound troller would be able to deal with a high strung lab.

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

If I was looking for a new hunting companion I would at least meet the Chessy. Many people do not know how to handle or train a dog especially a hyper one.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Haha, It has me thinking but I already have a Britt and a Viszla.