Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: volunteers forum?

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Sounds ;ole s good idea to me. While I don't have a lot of spare time, if there was a posting and it was close by, I would certainly consider heading out. Unfortunately, most of the time I hear about these things when someone posts the pics afterwards!
    Speak out for Father's rights

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Calling CalTek. Is this a possibility?
    You’re lucky to have the gear you already have. Some people wish they had stuff as nice as the stuff you think isn’t good enough. - Bill Heavey

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Perhaps a PM with the link would help further your cause, after a month with no reply, safe to say he just hasn't seen it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Canadian Waterfowl Supplies Pro Staff | Go Hunt Birds Field Staff

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

CQ.. CQ... CQ...
    Member of the OFAH, CCFR/CCDAF.
    http://firearmrights.ca/

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TurkeyRookie View Post
    Perhaps a PM with the link would help further your cause, after a month with no reply, safe to say he just hasn't seen it.
    It's not really a "cause", just a worthwhile (I think) suggestion. Advice taken, pm sent. Thanks TR.
    You’re lucky to have the gear you already have. Some people wish they had stuff as nice as the stuff you think isn’t good enough. - Bill Heavey

Past Administrator

User Info Menu

At this time you could use the Events and Meetings section to both promote the event and call for volunteers. Another option would be the Off Topic section.

At this time I don't see the requirement for a separate forum for this. That said - thanks for the suggestion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12