Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hummingbird 597 or comparable fish finder

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Nice grab, Bass Pro only had 15 Hummingbird Finders to sell. It is safe to say that those managers got an ear full this morning at least that is what my brother witnessed.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

We freaked out on them... They gave out tickets to people there through the night... They went back to there car or home with the ticket to get it... Come back laterand pick it up. We'll I got there at 6am and was 9 in line. Everybody went in and they started asking if we had a ticket... What ticket I said?..". Oh we handed out tickets early this morning"... Lost it on manager. If they go on sale at 7am you can't "sell"them in the wee hours of the morning... They were right there in front of me and couldn't get one... Finally the manager took our names and phone numbers and said he will try and get us one or something the same for that price... ILL BE WAITING!
    i won't spend another nickel there until they sort this $h!t out!
    Last edited by grizzlygreig; March 14th, 2014 at 04:33 PM.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Yeah I heard the tickets were given out at 5:30am.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Hey Guys one thing to remember is CT will price mach. So......if you can find a 597 at a local CT show them the ad on line from BP and they will match. I know when I bought my 788 the local CT here in Barrie still had a 597. Not sure if still around or not.

RAO

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Bass pro called me and offered the 688 for 450 plus tax.... Regular at 529.99.... Out the door for 517.00 is what I worked it out at....
    sail store has them on for 529.99 with 15 percent off.... So no tax...
    Bass pro are not giving us much savings ... Done with them....

Just starting out

User Info Menu

C.T. here in Barrie still has a 597 in the display case.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12