Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213

Thread: Consequences of a Liberal Majority

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    That,s to bad I was going to ask you to knit me a new sweater for next years deer hunt.
    I can still knit a mean cross stitch.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Thanks Jerry, lets call this one a draw and let the guys get back onto the OP.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Thanks Jerry, lets call this one a draw and let the guys get back onto the OP.
    10 4 good buddy.

Elite Member

User Info Menu

On reading the rants from the far right here,its no wonder we play it safe and re elect Liberals.

Getting back to the OP,all the hand wringing and predictions came to nothing in the end.I have the same number of guns and even more in the past 40 years.

So you are OK with more lies than you can count,
    Canada being a laughing stock and even a security risk by some,
    antique jets for the military,
    unvetted illegal immigration,
    billions in spending,
    no plans to balance the budget within 30 years,
    payoffs to the media,
    funding terrorism,
    selling out to the UN, (even have UN flag up now at border ...https://scontent.fybz1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...4c&oe=5CAE4FEB)
    pipeline b.s. that ends up us still buying Saudi oil,
    insults to construction workers and vets,
    ethics violations,
    charter violation....
    and more lies and b.s. than I can think of and you think it is rants .... ***************comment retracted *************

I mean... what an outright liar!
    https://www.facebook.com/TaxpayerDOT...7604703231198/

“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” - George Orwell

.... seems more and more my prediction was right...

Trudeau says Liberals will limit access to handguns, assault weapons

https://winnipegsun.com/news/nationa...8-1308c2199196
    Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says his government plans to limit access to handguns and assault weapons to confront gun violence in the country.

Speaking to Montreal radio station 98.5 FM today on the anniversary of the 1989 Ecole Polytechnique massacre, Trudeau did not rule out a full ban when asked by the host.
    Today’s comments come as Montreal marks the 29th anniversary of shootings that killed 14 women at the Ecole Polytechnique engineering school.

They will be making firearms an election item to try and win votes.
    Last edited by mosquito; December 7th, 2018 at 08:18 PM.
    "It's disturbing that when it comes to the Christian faith, people don't really want, or know how, to investigate the evidence" - Daniel B. Wallace So why not learn?
    Sadly few remember kids: Compassion, Samaritans Purse, World Vision

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

I don,t need to chose,we elect a government to do the choosing for us.Its your right to elect a government out of office,if you do not like the choices they make for us.I find plenty of ways to help our vet,s and refugees.I give personally for the vet,s and trust the government to allocate from my taxes for the refugees.So
    no choice need by me I do both but in different ways.
    So basically because you don't choose, and just allow the government to decide, it means you have no idea what policies and ideals you stand behind. You just let the government decide what they want to do ... right. And before you say that you didn't say that ... you basically are saying that. Because if YOU do not decide what is right/wrong, or better/worse ... HOW in the world can you elect someone who must do the right thing or the better thing???

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213