Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What do you want to read?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Gun dog training articles. Several pros in ON who would be glad to give us their time to contribute and pics of their set ups /dogs would be very interesting to folks too. Pics/ articles on some of the bird dog tests/trials + beagle trials. ... all in ON.
    " We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by werner.reiche View Post
    Whatever the articles are - more advanced content. Almost all the articles are at a beginner level. Have a look at gundog mag or d&dh and see the depth of those articles - more like that.
    Fully agree!

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mark270wsm View Post
    how about more online content of important meeting or more zone info and letting people in on the private stuff happening at head office or zone stuff there have been 2 meetings i have missed that was not posted on line and they were important ones.
    If you are looking for OFAH specific information or zone information, check out Hotline (in the middle of the magazine you get as a member) or on the OFAH website (www.ofah.org). There is a whole section there on each zone. That said, I've been told it is up to each zone to update their own website.

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B Wilson View Post
    How about an article on the Weslemkoon Lake property that was bequeathed to the OFAH. How does the OFAH use it and why is it not available to OFAH members to use?
    I don't think the OFAH owns that property anymore.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mox72 View Post
    Less fishing
    ^^^This!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Canadian Waterfowl Supplies Pro Staff | Go Hunt Birds Field Staff

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Would want to read more on:
    Guns and ammo
    Predator hunting
    Gals and guns
    Politics on guns
    The next generations.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by werner.reiche View Post
    Whatever the articles are - more advanced content. Almost all the articles are at a beginner level. Have a look at gundog mag or d&dh and see the depth of those articles - more like that.
    This 100%, I often get excited when I read an article title, only to feel let down at the end because nothing was really taught.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will squander all his earnings, relationships and free time.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aprilood View Post
    if you are looking for ofah specific information or zone information, check out hotline (in the middle of the magazine you get as a member) or on the ofah website (www.ofah.org). There is a whole section there on each zone. That said, i've been told it is up to each zone to update their own website.
    i have often put zone f info in under the meeting section
    O.F.A.H Zone F 1st Vice Chair

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Upland and upland dogs

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Less fishing ! in case you have missed that !

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast