Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: cabelas update

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Default cabelas update

So I took a drive by cabelas on thursday ans the parking lot has been cleared of all construction trailers and equipment. The only thing left was the fencing to keep nutbars like me from stareing in the windows.lol
    "once more into the fray"

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gp4ever View Post
    So I took a drive by cabelas on thursday ans the parking lot has been cleared of all construction trailers and equipment. The only thing left was the fencing to keep nutbars like me from stareing in the windows.lol
    Now two months to get all the stock in and then on to the floor..
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Anyone wanna camp out for opening morning?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Canadian Waterfowl Supplies Pro Staff | Go Hunt Birds Field Staff

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

I was lucky, a guy I guided for had a buddy that got hired at the Dundee Mich store and got a before they opened to the public invite to tour the store. We were not allowed to purchase anything but we were encouraged to ask questions about products. We got a shirt and a hat when we were done and had to fill out a survey about our experience. It was a real eye opener to walk into such a huge outdoorsman store like that for the first time.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TurkeyRookie View Post
    Anyone wanna camp out for opening morning?
    I'm game lol

FOWLFIGHTERS Pro Staff

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Heading into the new Cabellas in Edmonton in the morning. They still have the opening sales on, it is the second store in Edmonton. I find everything on sale when you are only paying 5% tax.
    Woody

Nothing is more certain than an extremist's hatred of compromise

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I wonder how the Canadian stores compare with those down here - because of the large gun department that they have here - everytime I go to the store in Hamburg - 15 minutes from my house - there is a crowd of people looking and buying guns and ammo - the other thing that is unique is the mounted animals and fish that they have displayed - including very large fish tanks -

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JoePa View Post
    I wonder how the Canadian stores compare with those down here - because of the large gun department that they have here - everytime I go to the store in Hamburg - 15 minutes from my house - there is a crowd of people looking and buying guns and ammo - the other thing that is unique is the mounted animals and fish that they have displayed - including very large fish tanks -
    If they are anything like Bass Pro, it will be exactly the same.
    "Camo" is perfectly acceptable as a favorite colour.

Proud member - Delta Waterfowl, CSSA, and OFAH

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

A friend of mine works for Cabella's and told me the Grand opening is for July 10th in Barrie , Just moved back to this area and looking forward to it .
    Filling Tags

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebulldog View Post
    If they are anything like Bass Pro, it will be exactly the same.
    Bigger and better quality goods and service.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast