Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many cameras do you have out ???

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Default How many cameras do you have out ???

I got 4 moultries out............only got same doe 10 times at the salt.......the last 2 I put out yesterday,,,,,on some good deer runs.............want to find where my big bucks from last fall went,,,,,,,,hope one is still around

Last edited by COYHUNTER; June 24th, 2014 at 02:17 PM.
    It isn,t how you do it,its how you did it

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Elite Member

User Info Menu

I have some salt out right now....and about 4 cameras in different locations.....I ahve one big doe that comes in regular but thinking maybe the bucks will start showing up soon as they will be getting their antler growth back and could use the mineral boost

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Nice seeing your pics, no camera for me, for now anyway...
    Good luck with the big boy this year
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

I have 4 cams out now. Getting deer bear and turkey pics

Apprentice

User Info Menu

2 at this point with a third I think shortly, got one more corridor I would like to cover.

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

I've got two Spypoints out right now on the minerals, getting mostly doe pics as well. Going to be putting out two Moultries and two home brews soon.

Whitetails Crossing Outdoors
    Badlands Gear Banded Gear MOJO Outdoors
    Wasaga Beach, ON

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I only have three cams out,set on videos.one cam,is out to catch any body fooling around my bait or cams.i have 5 more u ways at home.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

One out on a property I hunt alone, over looking a mineral site, I forgot the memory cards for the other two I was going to put out on this property. Got another one overlooking a food plot we put on a buddy's property. Two on the floor beside me and two or three in the garage for a large property I hunt with another buddy. I'm thinking a few more will go out over the next week, then all of them come late August/September to track movement, right now with the crops coming on their patterns will change dramatically by fall when the crops are coming off.

Interestingly on Sunday when on one of my properties I went to check on a very small food plot I had put in, it is only 20'x20' or there abouts... the deer have been using it as a bedding area! There are 4 trails out of the area, it is right next to the edge of the bush; but I ended up lining it completely with deadfalls that I moved when I created it, guess they like the security of it. Now to find out if it is one deer or mulitple deer, does with fawns or a buck; but all the while, not spooking them out!

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Good work Doug.
    Whitetails Crossing Outdoors
    Badlands Gear Banded Gear MOJO Outdoors
    Wasaga Beach, ON

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Got 2 out in 2 different spots (zones) one Moultree and one Wild Game Inovations.

Deer and Turkey in both area's.................only problem, they'e not there when I'm out hunting
    Make something idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast