Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 22 over 20 gauge

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

ADVERTISEMENT
    Derek, It'll put a slug about 2" higher than the rifle barrel at 50 yards. Haven't checked it beyond that as I only use this gun when I'm down in the swamps.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

George Hansey on Ontario Gun Runners has two at $665 each. 22/20gauge.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Held that gun at Canadain Tire in Kemptville this Sunday. Nice gun, thinking about getting it for 11 yr old girl. Right now the (1970's)Mosseburg .410, bolt action/internal mag/wood stock is a bit heavy. She loves her savage youth .22 and is quite the shot withit.
    Quote Originally Posted by justinmonk View Post
    Savage sells a 22 over 410
    Mark Snow, Libertarian Nepean, for 2019, Chairman - Ontario Libertarian Party

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Well, it was over 4 years ago that I started this and on Friday I finally bought a 22 over 20 gauge. EPPS had a Savage 24J-DL that I was able to get to before someone else. There have been a few come up over the years but either the price didn't match the condition (in my opinion), the distance was too far or they were bought by someone else. I was able to trade in a few other inexpensive guns that I was not using so I was able to make some room in the safe and only pay about half the value in cash… I was so pleased I even told my wife about it.

As it turned out we were leaving for our friends farm later that day so I was able to shoot it a bit. It's a full choke so I may not hunt it until I get it opened up but now it's my timetable.
    Make sure you have finished speaking before your audience has finished listening.

Dorothy Sarnoff

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Youíll love that combination kickingfrog. Some subsonic 22ís itís fun plinker at 50 yards

Mines a savage 24 series p
    22 over 20 mod

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123