Thread: 2014 update

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Default 2014 update

Well so far I haven't been on the water nearly as much as I would like to be, bills have to be paid so working as much as I can... The good news is the new "bill" I've been paying off touches 70mph with just me in it.

First fish landed in the new rig was this little 40" st Clair musky, who are an orange and black double dog

My first in the new rig was small too

A few better quality fish from last week
    44" 47" and 50"

Sending the 50" home

Got our for one day of chasing buckets too, biggest was a bit under 5lbs but lots of quality fish and had them hammering a big top water that my friend makes (DK Lures)

And then a bit of walleye action, have been doing very well fishing shallow heavy weed cover for the eyes this year. Here's a nice one my girlfriend caught.

Had my dad out and he hit this 30" eye on a big soft plastic on a drop off from 12-25ft

I will be taking the triton out for 3 days of musky fishing starting Friday, hopefully put its first 50" in it!

Cheers
    Zac

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Sweet report and all really nice fish man! congrats!!! What area do you fish just in general?

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Nice Ride... very nice... my boat looks more like the one you were in when catching large mouths...

Apprentice

User Info Menu

You are getting into them!

Nice boat too =)
    Support your Troops. They support you.

Brandon MacDonald

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Troutperch those little boats have been so good to me! It'll be years before the big boat catches up lol

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bonez26 View Post
    Sweet report and all really nice fish man! congrats!!! What area do you fish just in general?
    This is all up in the north Bay Area. Other than that one musky that is a st Clair fish

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Nice report, and a nice rig... 70 mph that's quick !! I'll be in the North Bay area next week ..I'll get outta your way when I see you coming !!!

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Nice dude. Love the boat too. 70 MPH actually HURTS. It's awesome but it hurts LOL!
    And she thinks we’re just fishin’ on the riverside, throwin’ back what we could fry. Drownin’ worms and killin’ time, nothin’ too ambitious.

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Well done ! congrats on the sweet ride