Thread: Anyone use Thermacell heated insoles

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Default Anyone use Thermacell heated insoles

I am looking into a pair after a cold sit in the stand and looking to see if anyone has used these and how they perform? Thanks for the input

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

I have not tried them yet but I was looking at them at princess auto on the weekend .looks good but at just over 100$ I am waiting to hear a few more reports .Dutch

Apprentice

User Info Menu

I've used the full insole heater pads from Grabber, couple bucks a pair and work great, true to the 5 hours plus statement.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I use the Thermacell heated insoles & am on my 3rd season with them.

I hunted everyday last week in sub zero temps & they saved my bacon. I was able to sit for 4hrs morning & night with no cold feet. As soon as your feet get cold your done. I would not hunt with-out them. just don't forget to re-chanrge them between hunts.

Just my 2 cents...

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I might buy a pair
    BOW HUNTER
    08 Diamond Justice
    Exalibur Exomag

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

I've owned 2 pair. First pair quit and would not respond to the remote. The second pair worked and you could feel some warmth only if I put them to my cheek. No effect on feet.
    I returned that pair and spoke with the folks at Cabelas about carrying this product. They were great accepting them back. They did tell me they had additional other complaints. I really wished they would work like some have said, the product makes good sense. I now use the replaceable heat pads.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

I asked santa for a pair.

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by geo27 View Post
    I asked santa for a pair.
    I asked santa for more than just insoles lol.

I used the replaceable toe warmers on the top and bottom of my toes and my toes were still frozen. I do want a pair of the heated insoles but the good to bad review ratio is not making me feel that they will work.