Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your ride

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Heres my trusty steed. Has so far in the month ive had it been christianed with the slime of lake trout, largemouth, and perch. Hope to add smallies, pike, brookies, and pics in the near future!

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blasted_saber View Post
    Heres my trusty steed. Has so far in the month ive had it been christianed with the slime of lake trout, largemouth, and perch. Hope to add smallies, pike, brookies, and pics in the near future!
    That's a nice canoe pal, what does it weigh? I lent my 16 footer to a friend in London. I hope I never see it again. Friggin 90 pound barge!
    TS

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TroutSlayer View Post
    That's a nice canoe pal, what does it weigh? I lent my 16 footer to a friend in London. I hope I never see it again. Friggin 90 pound barge!
    About 50 lbs. Feels like feather!

17 ft Scott Adventurer. Ash yolk and thrawt. Ash framed webbed seats. Made of Kevlar.

I couldnt be happier with it. Bday present from my wife

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blasted_saber View Post
    About 50 lbs. Feels like feather!

17 ft Scott Adventurer. Ash yolk and thrawt. Ash framed webbed seats. Made of Kevlar.

I couldnt be happier with it. Bday present from my wife
    Very nice gift indeed I need to have a talk with my wife.
    TS

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

this my ride a 12 foot sportspal currently she is out of the the water but when she is I put a 24lb thurst trolling motor on the back, hopefully i will have some pics of this weekend with her in the water with some fish to show, now why the hell do you need a fancy bass boat when i have a fishfinder in this baby a cooler/livewell and a fish on the end of my line. yup life is good.
    Last edited by gordonk; July 19th, 2009 at 06:35 PM. Reason: HOLY **** i made a mistake

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SRT8 smoker cra View Post
    nice rides BW and hound hope to have a bass boat next season.
    you dont need one like some of these guys a 250 optimax on a little bass boat I mean come on, and besides the waves come up and over on those i reccomend a lund.

Sleeps with the fishes

Quote Originally Posted by crappiekilla View Post
    Ya mean ya dont drive a four legged oak table (minus the leaf) with what looks to be a 9.9 merc. in your avatar..........Because i was gonna say i dont see any lifejackets or even a bail bucket on board

Traded it in for the Skeeter, no trolling motor and I was afraid of it rotting.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gordonk View Post
    you dont need one like some of these guys a 250 optimax on a little bass boat I mean come on, and besides the waves come up and over on those i reccomend a lund.
    I tried tin boats high sides act like sails , pain to fish my style. and as for a little bass boat mine is almost 2500lbs before my tackle and gear. If it floats and get's you out fishing then it's a great boat.

hound

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Wouldn't be caught dead in a lund way over priced and under powered I have owned a tinny for 3 years and fished bass tournies out if it and you just can't compete against the bass boats they spend there time fishing not traveling from fishing spots and boat control is a big part of bass fishing and if its windy your fighting it all day long in a tin boat. I can buy a bass boat that will do 65mph for less than the price of a 17 foot lund with a 90hp on it. It all comes down to preference I want a 21 foot ranger with a 250xs on it but can't afford that so I will have to see what I can find in my price range

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

I was fishing a tournament on lake champlain last september with my ranger Z22 with a 250 verado in heavy wave action, No problem with waves comming over the top it's all about control and being SAFE. Common sense is the rule when fishing big water. Just my 2 cents .

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast