Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: lake Bernard sunridge ice conditions

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fishy steve View Post
    herd theres lots of ice and the fish are really biting out by the islands...
    That's always the hot spot on Bernie! LOL!
    And she thinks we’re just fishin’ on the riverside, throwin’ back what we could fry. Drownin’ worms and killin’ time, nothin’ too ambitious.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

If anybody needs the GPS CO-ORDINATES to the islands I'm sure I can come up with some .

TD

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 400bigbear View Post
    If anybody needs the GPS CO-ORDINATES to the islands I'm sure I can come up with some .

TD

If you can do that TD then you can probably pull a rabbit outta yer hat too. .............Boog

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Any up dates on Bernie lately......heard there was a ton of snow and slush out there....has she tightened up enough to be bombing around on an atv??

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Deerslayer99 View Post
    Any up dates on Bernie lately......heard there was a ton of snow and slush out there....has she tightened up enough to be bombing around on an atv??
    not certain about benard, but was on another near by lake that shall remain nameless, and it had about 15 inches of snow, and about 12 inches of it was slush on the weekend... few nights of -30 this week though, so hopefully enough to freeze er up abit...
    Last edited by fishy steve; January 22nd, 2015 at 06:52 PM.
    fishy steve
    id rather be lost in the woods, than found in the city!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234