Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ice augers ? What you guys using jiffy vs eskimo

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTCAST View Post
    40V ION, used it last weekend and it's the cats , never go back to a gas auger again.....was on sale CT 2weeks ago for $499
    I wish I had seen this when the sale was on. I am looking to get one for next season

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Ice Augers

I have a Jiffy series "70 " with a 9"auger that I would like to sell . Comes with an extra set of blades , selling because it is getting too heavy for me to carry from the cottage to the lake , looking to get a lighter one .

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

I have a Rapala Nitro.
    Great auger, but rheir aftermarket replacement part replacement sucks ... 3 1/2 weeks to get a replacement throttle lever, and turned out the lever was actually an Eskimo replacement part.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlygreig View Post
    .... My jiffys over 20 years old and has cut over 2000 holes... No bull. That should say it all
    Mine too. Finally had to change the plug and put a carb kit in it this year LOL.....its been everywhere and drilled so many holes, never once let me down until this year. Doesn't owe me a cent.

S.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

ION, hands down no gas, no leaks, no worries

hoping that the foreigners on Simcoe all buy one for next years season.. if they are going to set up 20 feet beside you at least they can be quiet about it!
    Rippin' Lips!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234