Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Maybe this will stick to queen Wynne

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Yet Sona was convicted and sentenced to nine months. Not going to hold my breath waiting for the OPP to even arrest a lib for any of the criminal acts that have taken place in the last few years. That would be like biting the hand that feeds them.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M_P View Post
    Yet Sona was convicted and sentenced to nine months. Not going to hold my breath waiting for the OPP to even arrest a lib for any of the criminal acts that have taken place in the last few years. That would be like biting the hand that feeds them.
    Dean is next then Duffy...........you guys sure pick the dumm...

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    Dean is next then Duffy...........you guys sure pick the dumm...
    So does the TPS sometimes apparently.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Says the guy who can't spell DUMB correctly lol!
    And she thinks we’re just fishin’ on the riverside, throwin’ back what we could fry. Drownin’ worms and killin’ time, nothin’ too ambitious.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Well played Pondo , Well played

Elite Member

User Info Menu

WOW... been almost a whole week and there are no new Liberal scandals/screw ups being reported. There simply has to be too many other things going on in the news. I am not able to believe they can go a week without buggering up something.
    There is room for all God's creatures - right next to the mashed potatoes!

Member for Life

User Info Menu

A few news services earlier this week were ripping apart the All Day Kindergarten results after 1 year.

The long and short the coverage is that all day kindergarten kids are ahead of half-day kids only in social interactions and wider scope general knowledge.
    In particular abilities and specific knowledge, all-day kids are either no better or sometimes worse, than all-day kids.

The Libs response to the report and folks being upset over it is: "It just hasn't been implemented properly across the board yet - we need to SPEND MORE on ECEs, SPEND MORE on class space, SPEND MORE on teaching tools like ipads and sensory stations, SPEND MORE to allow students' older siblings (possibly not even of the same school) to attend extended daycare programs, etc.

They're doubling down.
    Last edited by Oddmott; January 30th, 2015 at 11:05 AM.
    Roosted ain't Roasted.

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DGearyFTE View Post
    WOW... been almost a whole week and there are no new Liberal scandals/screw ups being reported. There simply has to be too many other things going on in the news. I am not able to believe they can go a week without buggering up something.
    They just got better at hiding them
    Member of the OFAH, CCFR/CCDAF.
    http://firearmrights.ca/

Elite Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    They just got better at hiding them
    I refuse to believe they are that smart. Criminal? Yes! Smart? No

And Oddmott beat us to it. They are busy fending off arrows over free daycare as a cover to hire more teachers.
    There is room for all God's creatures - right next to the mashed potatoes!

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DGearyFTE View Post
    I refuse to believe they are that smart. Criminal? Yes! Smart? No

And Oddmott beat us to it. They are busy fending off arrows over free daycare as a cover to hire more teachers.
    Even the dumbest of criminals well eventually learn how to hide his or her tracks...
    Member of the OFAH, CCFR/CCDAF.
    http://firearmrights.ca/

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast