Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: New Savage 10ML-II in the house

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by delmer View Post
    Man, why did you revive this thread?
    To sound out to the entire world from mountain top how great they are dummy. Gees what else could it be
    I LOVE COMING HERE. WHAT OTHER GUN/OUTDOOR FORUM CAN YOU BE GUARANTEED GRAMMAR LESSONS ?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pimms View Post
    Yep there is a reason why they are dirt cheap. Poor quality, fut, and finish. Absolute garbage.
    Another fool no doubt
    I LOVE COMING HERE. WHAT OTHER GUN/OUTDOOR FORUM CAN YOU BE GUARANTEED GRAMMAR LESSONS ?

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Another couple bahs from the "expert"! Haha

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Ewe do realize that this thread has gone Baaaaad.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter John View Post
    Well it's about savage ML's . Were You expecting it good be good,,,,duh

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter John View Post
    I got it, but last time I checked I had a pair so ewe somehow seems awkward. Nevertheless, a few individuals, who have never likely owned a SML, making bias or ignorant comments doesn't seem to constitute a thread gone "baaaaad". If anything, the opponents against the SML helps to exposed those who are uninformed and possibly live to be excrement disturbers, simply because they are miserable with their own muzzleloaders or lives. Moreover, it's good to let these few opponents expose themselves so that one can know who to avoid when searching for serious advise on the SML in general. The numerous hunters I've spoke with that have owned the SML have all given excellent reports about a ML they no longer have to clean after 3 or 4 shots, a ML that shots more accurately and is faster (fps), and is the next evolutionary step up in ML. Maybe it's more a jealousy thing, since the SML is now difficult to obtain and is cherish by those who own them.

Sorry that this thread deviated from your questions about this fantastic ML bellerivercrossbowhunter. You have an awesome and possibly one, if not the best, ML that will serve you well. I have been using IMR SR4759 powder with great success in obtaining sub moa performance out to 100 yrds. Unfortunately, Hodgdon has apparently discontinued SR 4759. However, a search on the net will lead you to other powders that have provided great success. Check out Randy Wakeman's site he is a big proponent of the SML and has lots of info.

http://www.randywakeman.com/savage3.htm
    Last edited by 30Cal; June 12th, 2015 at 11:31 AM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I think you need to go back and read thru the few hundred past threads on this before you start trash talking here and you end up being true to your own words

Quote Originally Posted by 30Cal View Post
    and possibly live to be excrement disturbers, simply because they are miserable with their own lives.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    I think you need to go back and read thru the few hundred past threads on this before you start trash talking here and you end up being true to your own words
    Explain "trash talking", I'm not the one putting down someone else's ML. Especially when they are quite proud of the fine SML they purchased. And Mike you still haven't answered my question, when did you serve with the Royal Canadian Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. I met one or two during my service time and they didn't have attitude and weren't so quick to insult. And RCEME during that time sported a different badge
    95px-Lore1973.gif
    Last edited by 30Cal; June 12th, 2015 at 01:28 PM.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

I should also apologize for thinking that you might be an Aussie, after all the design of the badge your sporting as your avatar is similar to the RAEME; which in turn comes from the Corps of Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers. However, it appears to have been altered once again to suit the CAF as of the early 1990s.
    Last edited by 30Cal; June 12th, 2015 at 12:48 PM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910