Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Meet Boe

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Boe is a real good looker. Where did you get your pup? Can't go wrong with a spaniel, you know.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernGrouse View Post
    Thanks for all the comments everyone. Boe is my first dog so we are having fun learning together. He seems to be a smart pup and a quick learner. At this point I am focused on really basic training and socialization. He responds well to his name, to "come", is quite good on the leash, and is making good headway on the house breaking.

I take him to the mall every day for a 30 minute walk, he loves meeting new people and has a great time. Half the clerks at the mall now know him by name, they don't notice me at the other end of the leash.
    NorthernGrouse,

Congrats on your new addition. He looks like a young Rory Calhoun (how many of you know that simpsons reference). Enjoy this time with him, it is some of the best times you can have with a dog! Remember, to include all of the family in training and fun with him!

Dyth

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

What a handsome young fellow. Congratulations. Here's to many many great years and terrific experiences together.
    A bad day hunting is still better than a good day at work!
    40 year member of OFAH

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123