Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VETPAW and the bada%& chick hunting poachers

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skypilot View Post
    Yep, to liberals bad people don't make bad choices, It's their environment that makes them bad. Why? because numerous liberal politicians aren't big on morals/religion/self responsibility so they can't recognize there are such things.
    Can't suck and blow at the same time.

As soon as you bring up "religion" you're also showing yourself to be a proponent of environment dictating or influencing behaviors and choices.

There is absolutely nothing about Con/Lib agendas in the story i posted.

Can we just try a little harder to appreciate a morally strong woman, who is intelligent and articulate who also happens to be damn attractive.... and loves big guns. And a little less on the petty BS bickering?

How the hell does anyone get into Lib vs Con pizzing matches over this particular OP?
    Roosted ain't Roasted.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

TroutSlayer where are you we need another thread split off ! LOL

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter John View Post
    Chick???? More ignorance I see. She is a woman whom would likely kick both our . And strangely enough that turns me on. All kidding aside do you rsally believe that just because someone is poor that they have the right to break the law. ?

Thank you.
    " We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by intothedeep View Post
    Alright keep the trolls alive lads, I'm now done off to work... You likely have no comprehension how poor some are in the world, and what they get offered is very tempting... In fact half the people here when put in those tough conditions would do the same... But nope I did not say it was a justification, it's just if there was no demand it simply woulndt happen...
    Exactly.

"Can we just try a little harder to appreciate a morally strong woman, who is intelligent and articulate who also happens to be damn attractive.... and loves big guns. And a little less on the petty BS bickering?
    How the hell does anyone get into Lib vs Con pizzing matches over this particular OP? " quote Oddmott

LOL Amazing to me too. Sh
    Last edited by Sharon; April 1st, 2015 at 07:34 PM.
    " We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

User Info Menu

would l love to see a culling belt on her.

User Info Menu

I would appreciate Eva Shockey stalking me if I were a poacher at least if she catches me she would have to wrestle me to the ground.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oddmott View Post

As soon as you bring up "religion" you're also showing yourself to be a proponent of environment dictating or influencing behaviors and choices.

Can we just try a little harder to appreciate a morally strong woman, who is intelligent and articulate who also happens to be damn attractive.... and loves big guns. And a little less on the petty BS bickering?

How the hell does anyone get into Lib vs Con pizzing matches over this particular OP?
    Give up Oddmott, their are3-4 people that do it consistently on pretty much every thread. Scrolling down through on my iPhone without seeing the poster I can pretty much guess which one of them it is before I enlarge to check. They are smarter than most of us, never wrong and very adept at twisting and turning words and posts around to suit their own agenda.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oddmott View Post

When one posts that poor little poachers do it out of poverty(environment) rather than self responsibility for bad choices you jump right in to the liberal mantra of "it takes a village BS, the Coparenting BS, the catch and release Canadian justice system and the YCJ Act, the old it's not them it's their environment and the government can make them better if we only give them more.........

Don't want to be challenged about posts(the poor poverty ridden poachers)? Don't post it.

See better now?
    Last edited by skypilot; April 2nd, 2015 at 10:53 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123