Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last ice lakers May 02 2015 Part 2 ( pics )

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Last ice lakers May 02 2015 Part 2 ( pics )

So as I was saying in part one of this thread, after a lot of ice breaking and ceader breaking , we managed to get to a location to fish .. We had finally got the argo back to solid ice poped in some holes set out the chairs put our lines in with bells on them so as we could enjoy a nap out in the hot sun ....lol Problem with that was the fish kept waking us up lol As I mentioned befor we were unable to get to the spot with the nicer size lakers but we did manage a nice limit of pan size eatters for our effort ..

The day turned out to be so hot I got into my swim suit , altho decided the water would still be to cold to swim lol....

It was however a little chilly on the feet lol.. Well with a limit of lakers in hand and the ice melting so fast you could actually here it , it was time to go . So pointed for the shore mashed the gas on the argo , annnnnnd woooooooosh ! She goes in again, but hey by this point were pros at getting it back on the ice lol So we got her to shore and enjoyed the couple hundred yards of snow covered shore until the near half mile stretch of broken ice and ceader battle ensued again .. lol

After getting back to the camp we had to get the truck out and head for home ..

Well I hope you all enjoyed the story and pics .. Until the next adventure at my favourite place in the word , the camp ... cant wait for the next outing in the great outdoors , Cheers

A Ray

Of cource we also had to get the truck out as well .. , Well I hope you all enjoyed the story and pics , messed this one up at the end .. The argo pic is supposed to be ahead of the truck one but ive fought with this one far long enough lol Just another great weekend up at the camp my avourite place on earth , in the great outdoors ... Cheers

A Ray

Last edited by Abitibi Ray; May 5th, 2015 at 06:03 PM.
    :moose: Live for the adventure, half the fun is getting there !! :fish:

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Nice fish! Sock feet eh? I think you're climatized

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mbhunter View Post
    Nice fish! Sock feet eh? I think you're climatized

not the word i wouldve used...
    fishy steve
    id rather be lost in the woods, than found in the city!

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Nice day for some laker action. Some work involved but that's how she goes.

outback

Member for Life

User Info Menu

What an adventure.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I do like a challenge , lol the adventure is sometimes the best part of the trip , as long as you have the right equipment for the task at Hand ..

A Ray

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Another great post Ray! Thanks for sharing.

FishFrenzy

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Looks like fun Ray. I'd be interested in the story of how you got the truck out, it looks buried pretty good...

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Hooked up the Argo Jeff , out in two seconds just needed a little help . Tires are crappy on my truck to say the least , I seldome ever keep a truck long enough to need new ones lol I think I'll have to break down and buy a set for this truck tho gonna have it while .. ( I think )

A Ray

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Great Story Ray

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast