Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49

Thread: Tresspassers !!!!!

  1. #21
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    Towards the end of my law enforcement career,one of my last incidents was a spouse trying to burn the ex's car by getting his neighbor to lend him a gallon of gas. The charge was "Conspiracy to commit an indictable offense,mischief and arson". The Crown got him on both charges. He did 8 months.
    Ok, so there is obviously more to that scenario to support a conspiracy. Your definition of bodily harm is a bit off !

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #22
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rick_iles View Post
    Ok, so there is obviously more to that scenario to support a conspiracy. Your definition of bodily harm is a bit off !
    OK,if you punch somebody in the yap and split a lip,knock out a tooth or some such,that's bodily harm. It sure ramps up a simple assault in a hurry,doesn't it?
    I like my firearms like Liberals like voters-----undocumented.

  4. #23
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    OK,if you punch somebody in the yap and split a lip,knock out a tooth or some such,that's bodily harm. It sure ramps up a simple assault in a hurry,doesn't it?
    So now it's knocking out teeth.....See post 19. That's what BH is....
    Last edited by rick_iles; May 15th, 2015 at 08:05 PM.

  5. #24
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rick_iles View Post
    Ok, so there is obviously more to that scenario to support a conspiracy. Your definition of bodily harm is a bit off !
    Let's not hijack this thread. PM sent.
    I like my firearms like Liberals like voters-----undocumented.

  6. #25
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Many years ago just outside of Milton Ontario my two cousins(brothers) and a friend fished a pond for many years that was on private property. Signs had been posted private property and no trespassing. They had never seen anyone over the years on the property and continued to ignore the signs and go fishing. The wealthy land owner happened to be patrolling his land and in the distance noticed my two cousin and the friend. The three trespassers my cousins and the friend also saw the land owner and decided it was best to leave and pack up. The land owner started shooting at them hitting my one cousin in the side while more bullets whizzed by the other two men head. They dragged my cousin to the car still alive and rushed him to the hospital where he died. The wealthy land owner got off with a slap on the wrist. Justice in its finest form and all true. I was 13 years old at the time and will never forget how Canadian law screwed over my entire family .

  7. #26
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    I was waiting to see who was going to reference sect. 247 - well done trimmer

    Highly illegal and suuuuuuper dangerous.
    Hey I'm not a lawyer and I knew this was trouble. 3 pages already of dedate just imagine what a legal beagle could do. Even if you put aside if its legal or not I would be concerned with the legal cost of defense. If there is one thing I've learned from watching The Peoples court self help is never rewarded.
    Time in the outdoors is never wasted

  8. #27
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    you have to be carefull around the farms down here as pot growers like leaving booby traps on trails going to the bush I have found a few over the years the old 12g shell set in a rat trap with fish line across the trail .thy had taken the shot out of the round so it would be a hell of a boom but that's it ,,D

  9. #28
    Loyal Member

    User Info Menu

    Default

    If they are carrying a gun.. they are not trespassers! They are now poachers as far as I am concerned! They are taking game illegally from my land whether it is in season or out.

    Now which conviction would stick in court and which carries the heavier penalty?

    Dick
    "Without Proper Management Wild Life Becomes Your Next Hood Ornament"

  10. #29
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BDH View Post
    If they are carrying a gun.. they are not trespassers! They are now poachers as far as I am concerned! They are taking game illegally from my land whether it is in season or out.

    Now which conviction would stick in court and which carries the heavier penalty?

    Dick
    yes but its still cutting your nose off to spite your face. What's the other one... oh ya 2 wrongs don't make a right. You're into a needless legal battle that you'll have to defend which cost money. money better spent on surveillance and reporting to the proper authority.
    Time in the outdoors is never wasted

  11. #30
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellow dog View Post
    Many years ago just outside of Milton Ontario my two cousins(brothers) and a friend fished a pond for many years that was on private property. Signs had been posted private property and no trespassing. They had never seen anyone over the years on the property and continued to ignore the signs and go fishing. The wealthy land owner happened to be patrolling his land and in the distance noticed my two cousin and the friend. The three trespassers my cousins and the friend also saw the land owner and decided it was best to leave and pack up. The land owner started shooting at them hitting my one cousin in the side while more bullets whizzed by the other two men head. They dragged my cousin to the car still alive and rushed him to the hospital where he died. The wealthy land owner got off with a slap on the wrist. Justice in its finest form and all true. I was 13 years old at the time and will never forget how Canadian law screwed over my entire family .
    Interesting. Anything on the web about it?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •