Thread: PR bullet

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Default PR bullet

20% off internet orders going on now.....

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I wish they would put up something new to buy..same items in the last 3 sales.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Man I'm confused
    For years Cec poopoo'd the savage ML. Would not even talk about em. Now top of his page is Sav breech plugs. He invented the minimal detenation theory. For years he touted that an adapter kit was needed so as to use small rifle or small pistol primers to avoid bumping the charge. Now touting Large rifle. I'm thinking of two words. One is zig and the other is z_g . (Would You like to buy a vowel?)
    I LOVE COMING HERE. WHAT OTHER GUN/OUTDOOR FORUM CAN YOU BE GUARANTEED GRAMMAR LESSONS ?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by standup View Post
    He invented the minimal detenation theory. For years he touted that an adapter kit was needed so as to use small rifle or small pistol primers to avoid bumping the charge.
    The small primer issue was to address the problem using a shotgun 209 primers in the Black powder in-lines ML's. That issue sort of resolved itself when the manufacture finally developed ML-209's specific primers.

Quote Originally Posted by standup View Post
    Now touting Large rifle.
    His dislike of the SML back in 2006 was because...." Things that don't work properly drive me crazy."

The large rifle primer breach plug is to resolve the 209 primer and the SML headspace issue.

https://www.prbullet.com/s-kit.htm

No zig or zag...different issues.