Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Replacing Boaters Card

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Default Replacing Boaters Card

Where does one go to replace a card......i notiuced all my info and everything on the face of card has worn off and is not readable anymore......thanks

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

You'll need to go back to the original issuing agency for a new card.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Oh god really....i did it at bass pro in there make up kiosk outside one day....im not sure who was putting it on...this was a few years ago.....maybe i will have to call Bass pro about it

Member for Life

User Info Menu

There has to be a name somewhere on the card from the testing agency. That's where you need to start to make some phone calls or e-mails. Bass Pro management should have an idea as to who set up the kiosk. Ordinary staff wouldn't have a clue.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

I had this problem about 2 months ago .Try calling Canadian Power Squadron at 1-888-277-2628 . It took a few days for them to get back to me , but they can get you started . Also, they told me to call Transport Canada, but I don't have their number.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

If it was at Bass Pro it was most likely boaterexam.com. Check your email history. They typically email you a temporary card while you wait for the permanent card. If you find the email it should have all of the details to get a replacement.

Best of luck.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Thanks guys.....

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

There should be a number to contact on the back of the card. When you find out who to contact get ready for a hosing as they charge almost as much as if you just redid the test.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wired View Post
    There should be a number to contact on the back of the card. When you find out who to contact get ready for a hosing as they charge almost as much as if you just redid the test.
    ?? It's about $25 for 3 (three) new cards.
    In the slanting sun of late afternoon the shadows of great branches reached from across the river, and the trees took the river in their arms

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

As mentioned above, you will more than likely have to go through the original company that you did your test with. Bass Pro should be able to provide you with the contact number for any of the companies that they would allow to set up shop in front of their store. It could be a frustrating process but hopefully you'll get a new one asap!

Cheers Becky
    Last edited by Legend Boats; September 23rd, 2015 at 04:52 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast