Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Surplus Moose

Just starting out

User Info Menu

I have now got the Welcome to the MNRF surplus tag blah blah blah - then a speil about English and French and then a please have out out doors card ready - then due to technical difficulties good bye.

Total BS

Quote Originally Posted by Roge View Post
    same here and now I'm just get a straight technical difficulties message......BS

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Question- If you do get a surplus tag, does your pool status change for next year?
    Last edited by robster; August 17th, 2015 at 09:55 AM.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

No doesn't change your status for next year.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

One of our group members managed to get through and got a surplus tag.(Yeah!!) How, I'll never know because the rest of us just managed to get the busy signal. The only saving grace is next year we should have enough people in pool 1 for the regular draw unless they change everything again. What a system. B525

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

I wasted 12 hours of my life last year. I will never get that time back. A lottery for the remaining tags would be far better, leaving it to chance would be far less frustrating. I would never attempt to get a surplus tag via this system ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is nice that they have a site now to advise what is left. Don't remember that last year.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Stuart how did you waste 12 hours of your life last year it was only open from 5:30 till 9pm (lol). You should have been calling this morning and tried to get a bull tag.....

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie7 View Post
    Stuart how did you waste 12 hours of your life last year it was only open from 5:30 till 9pm (lol). You should have been calling this morning and tried to get a bull tag.....
    LOL, some posts you just have to "let go"

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

15 minutes last year... I had 3 cell phones calling..
    Member of the OFAH, CCFR/CCDAF.
    http://firearmrights.ca/

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

I GOT THROUGH IN THE FIRST 10 MINUTES AND GOT A COW!
    What a relief! Now I can concentrate on hunting and not worry if I have cell or walkie talkie reception and getting charged for hunting without a tag blah blah blah.
    I have no plans to use the cow tag. I will eat the tag before I eat a cow! 2 other members in my group also got through.

We commented over and over how this surplus system is run. I wonder if they'll answer the phone on wed during day 3 even if all the tags are gone.

I was fully expecting "Thank you for using the MNR Surplus Call In Service you will be charged $5 and will show on your credit card as "Liberal Party Donation" :-)
    Last edited by SK33T3R; August 17th, 2015 at 12:15 PM.
    If you keep doing what you've always done. You'll keep getting what you've always got!
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SK33T3R View Post
    I GOT THROUGH IN THE FIRST 10 MINUTES AND GOT A COW!
    What a relief! Now I can concentrate on hunting and not worry if I have cell or walkie talkie reception and getting charged for hunting without a tag blah blah blah.
    I have no plans to use the cow tag. I will eat the tag before I eat a cow! 2 other members in my group also got through.

We commented over and over how this surplus system is run. I wonder if they'll answer the phone on wed during day 3 even if all the tags are gone.

I was fully expecting "Thank you for using the MNR Surplus Call In Service you will be charged $5 and will show on your credit card as "Liberal Party Donation" :-)
    Shhhhhh, don't give them any ideas !!!!